Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

21" Blitzpro Led Bar

Old 12-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
21" Blitzpro Led Bar

Delete
Old 12-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take it

Ill be back in slo next week, ill take it off your hands if I can find somewhere to mount it on my 2004, will u still be in slo? Also do u have the mounting hardware and switches?
Old 12-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by marintacoma View Post
Ill be back in slo next week, ill take it off your hands if I can find somewhere to mount it on my 2004, will u still be in slo? Also do u have the mounting hardware and switches?
bottom mounting hardware yes. No switch.
and i leave the 5th
Old 12-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Your bumper is gonna look naked.
i know
Cover it with stickers or something
Old 12-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #6
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot I get down there the 7th... Any way we can work something out?
Old 12-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marintacoma View Post
Shoot I get down there the 7th... Any way we can work something out?
uhm if you can paypal me money I can leave it with my buddy and you two can arrange something? hes a member on here too
Old 12-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #8
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
Name: Mason
mpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
You seem to always post up good stuff man.. Will this fit on the BAMF light bar? And does it come with wiring?
Old 12-30-2012, 11:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpatrick View Post
You seem to always post up good stuff man.. Will this fit on the BAMF light bar? And does it come with wiring?
I know haha
And yes it will. Comes with positive and negative leads
Old 12-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #10
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
hmmm... so tempting, except for the fact that someone dented my door today so i gotta get that brought out but this is a killer deal on this light and i want it... what to do, what to do........................
Old 12-30-2012, 11:34 PM   #11

Dent puller from auto zone
I'm heading to Anaheim so I could probably deliver if you're localish
Old 12-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #12

EMS:
does that really work?????????? and wanna trade 4 hella 500's (2 have never been used.. )and some cash for your light bar?
Old 12-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #13

Quote:
does that really work?????????? and wanna trade 4 hella 500's (2 have never been used.. )and some cash for your light bar?
Idk haha never used it.
And no sorry need cash for suspension
Old 12-30-2012, 11:41 PM   #14

EMS:
hmm.. i could sell the hellas then get my money back for the light bar!!!!! ha! when are you going to anaheim?!
Old 12-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #15

You could! And Wednesday
Old 12-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #16

EMS:
where are you coming from?
Old 12-30-2012, 11:45 PM   #17

San Luis obispo
Old 12-31-2012, 12:00 AM   #18

EMS:
hmmm.. i think it will work out.. as long as i sell my lights... im in the IE like upland/rancho cucamonga area... what time will you be in anaheim wednesday???
Old 12-31-2012, 12:04 AM   #19

Quote:
hmmm.. i think it will work out.. as long as i sell my lights... im in the IE like upland/rancho cucamonga area... what time will you be in anaheim wednesday???
Hopefully no later than 6pm. Going there and turning around real quick haha
Old 12-31-2012, 12:17 AM   #20

EMS:
ok, i work 2-7 wednesday so im just trying to see how that could work..................