Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Gentex Auto-Dimming Mirror w/Homelink, Temp, & Compass

Old 12-31-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Gentex Auto-Dimming Mirror w/Homelink, Temp, & Compass

SOLD!!!

So the plan was to install this in the wife's Scion but that plan has changed so now I need to unload it. Being proactive this year for Christmas, I purchased it a while back so of course now I'm out of the return window.

Anyway, in brand new shape and was only taken out of the box to look everything over. Comes with all of the wiring necessary as well as instructions and a windshield mount for the mirror.

Manufacturer #: 50-GENK50A

Please contact me with any questions.