Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Moneyblind's Xrunner Partout....sad day;

Old 12-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
moneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
moneyblind's Tacoma Gallery
Moneyblind's Xrunner Partout....sad day;

Well fella's, its been a while, and here is why....a girl....damn women....you know how it works, find a girl, start the family,...poof...kid.... lol! Granted, I am smart and the kid is not mine, but I have fallen for both of them! So thats why I havent been around at all! (Plus my clutch seperating put the scare in me...lol )

I just traded (as in just walked in from handing over the keys) the truck for a Mazda 3, gas mileage, backseat, and decent on the eyes, slick little 144 hp car :P

Dealer gave me 13775 for it, which is better than what toyo offered me! They offered 12k roflmao!

Anyhow, hears to the meat and potatoes; I am going to just list the items, then post pictures, went camera happy!!

Pioneer P1400 Double Din Touch Screen Radio / Fit Kit / Wiring Harness / Pioneer XM Receiver *Never Used*-- 400$
|---The radio is in great condition, has plug and play wiring harness already outfitted with the bypass relay for movies! It is literally plug and play. Everything you need. Radio and XM have boxes AND user manuals with all supporting wires.

TRD Felt Embroidered SeatBelt "covers" -- $50 Firm
|--These things "protect" you from the seatbelt, but I find them to be an AMAZING eyepiece more than the protecting quality. They really just look very nice.

AFE CAI -- $SOLD OBO

Coupe Modded Shift Ball, Black with Red Shift Path; Has XRUNNER logo on both sides. -- 50$ OBO

TRD Shift Knob, Grey, White Shift Path, Red TRD Lettering outline -- 50$ OBO

TRD Red Oil Cap, From Japan, -- $SOLD OBO

Single Din Faceplate for taco's -- Free for whoever pays shipping

FloorMats (Set of 4) - Tacoma Access Cab / Xrunner -- 75$ OBO
|-- Clean, no stains, awesome condition, has normal foot wear, steam clean will remove. I just dont have a steam cleaner.

URD Short Shifter -- SOLD$ Firm
|-- I can send some red sealant with it if needed! I just need to locate it....lol

TRD Silver FootPlate, never used -- $25 Firm

All prices are within reason from my knowledge of the market over 6+ months ago, so forgive me if i overshoot something!

Also, I am looking to sell everything! The list totals too $1000 dollars, but I am willing to let the whole list go to 1 person for 700, shipping included! To top it off, if someone purchases the entire lot at that price, I will make them a Push Start Button Kit at COST!
Old 12-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
ekapec is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
ekapec's Tacoma Gallery
no bluetooth attachment for the radio? I need one of those.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
moneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
No sir! No bluetooth
Old 12-31-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
How much would it cost to ship the intake to 85014? If you are willing to ship.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
With all the "part out" threads I've seen on here lately that are accessory sales, we all need to have a talk about what "part out" actually means.

That said, good luck with sales. Free bump.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:19 PM   #6
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
With all the "part out" threads I've seen on here lately that are accessory sales, we all need to have a talk about what "part out" actually means.

Please elaborate some more on this?
Old 12-31-2012, 07:26 PM   #7
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Please elaborate some more on this?
PM sent. Not crapping the OP's thread. Bump again.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #8

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

People who hang up on terminology and miss the substance are the ones who need help, a word is just a shortcut to a expression or description. And that being that, great job on trolling
Old 12-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyblind View Post
People who hang up on terminology and miss the substance are the ones who need help, a word is just a shortcut to a expression or description. And that being that, great job on trolling
Ok, fine.

This isn't a part out, it's an accessory pile. A part-out involves deconstructing and selling the parts of the vehicle. I only mention it because if I come into a thread stating "part out", it's because I'm looking for parts, of which there are none here.

What I'm saying is, you're calling it the wrong thing and may be attracting the wrong "shoppers" because of it.

You're welcome.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:35 PM   #10

Air Force:
And shipping on the Cai to that location is 15 bucks
Old 01-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #11

Air Force:
Updated! Bump.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #12
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
What is the TRD foot piece for? The left hand side, that is plastic?
Old 01-03-2013, 03:51 AM   #13

Air Force:
That is my understanding, as I said I've never installed it.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #14
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump.

Any chance you shipped my stuff yet?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #15

Air Force:
Items shipped yesterday! Family and work granted, I will be sending you a confirmation as soon as I can!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #16
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Items shipped yesterday! Family and work granted, I will be sending you a confirmation as soon as I can!
Thanks! Your the man.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #17
SDXR619 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Civillian
Name: Rich
SDXR619's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry you had to get rid of your X man. Good Luck. Bump for you.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #18
sexual ninja

Free bump.

Glws!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #19

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by barker14 View Post
Free bump.

Glws!
Thanks mate!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:19 PM   #20
sexual ninja

Quote:
Thanks mate!
No worries. Any chance you got a tracking number for me yet?