Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Top / Camper Shell

Old 01-02-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
TacoLUV is on a distinguished road
TacoLUV's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Top / Camper Shell

Hello, looking for Top/Camper Shell for a 2004 Double Cab Tacoma, prefer Black, I would be interested in other colors as well.

Needs to be located in midwest area, IN, OH, IL, KY, MI
Old 01-02-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
craigslist gave me a lot of luck. Use all of craigslist to help. I started from center and worked outward.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
There are one or two for first gen Taco's around here, even black IIRC. Check the Ann Arbor Craigslist auto parts.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #4
WiscTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: Prior guardian of freedoms.
WiscTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you can't find one in your area on craigslist, I have a black Snugtop Super sport for sale. It is currently on my 2001 double cab but am looking to sell it so I can purchase a SoftTopper. Feel free to pm with any questions.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:53 AM   #5
TacoLUV is on a distinguished road
TacoLUV's Tacoma Gallery
WISCOTACO, I would be interested please PM with Details, location, pricing, and Photos.

Thanks