Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2005+ All Pro Expedition Leaf Spring

Old 01-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
drgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant future
Name: Caleb
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
2005+ All Pro Expedition Leaf Spring

fits 05+ taco. Spring is new and never used. Still has original wrapping on it. Local pick up would prolly be best b/c these things are heavy as hell, but if you want to ship its on your dime. List on all-pro's web site is for 429 these can be yours for 350. Im located in Gadsden AL.you can pm me but its best to text me at 2563933651
Attached Thumbnails
2005+ All Pro Expedition Leaf Spring-tacoma-leaf-spring.jpg  
Old 01-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
oh c'mon man where the heck were you with these a couple months ago when i got my dakars???????? you're killing me i was probably driving right by your house around that time too...... anyway glws shouldnt last too long at that price. may want to throw something up in the alabama thread as well.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad deal at all for someone local!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
drgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant future
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
oh c'mon man where the heck were you with these a couple months ago when i got my dakars???????? you're killing me i was probably driving right by your house around that time too...... anyway glws shouldnt last too long at that price. may want to throw something up in the alabama thread as well.
haha sorry dude. just sold the truck
Old 01-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #5
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
still got the tiregate? or any other stuff from it???
Old 01-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Dang. Ever make it up around the Huntsville area? Have some relatives there who i visit relatively often. At that price it's almost worth paying them to pick them up and hold on to them for me.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:46 PM   #7
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
good deal man im buying some of those this month if you still have them then we can figure something out
Old 01-03-2013, 12:57 PM   #8
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
they aint too bad to ship, had springs shipped to me not long ago just slap a label on em lol
Old 01-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #9
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
they aint too bad to ship, had springs shipped to me not long ago just slap a label on em lol
haha did you really ship them like that?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #10
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
thats how all pro and toytec and everyone else ships them, how i got my dakar's just a piece of foam taped on the ends and the label stuck across the leafs
Old 01-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #11
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
thats how all pro and toytec and everyone else ships them, how i got my dakar's just a piece of foam taped on the ends and the label stuck across the leafs
Hell I didn't even get foam lol
Old 01-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #12
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
yeah they come with just a label slapped on them. Im honestly just trying to get some of the old parts out of the way. Sorry tiregate is gone
Old 01-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #13
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 01-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #14
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
sorry jo didnt get it yet
Old 01-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #15
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
If you end up wanting to ship them let me know!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #16
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
I get off work at 5 I will call you or text you then

do you have the u bolts with them?
Old 01-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #17
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
I dont mind shipping them, but its on your dime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehs View Post
If you end up wanting to ship them let me know!
Old 01-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #18
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
sold