Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: '12 Tacoma Prerunner

Old 01-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
jdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of light
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
FS: '12 Tacoma Prerunner, misc item FT/FS

*UPDATE*
price lowered $23K OBO

I hate to do this but I have to sell my baby. I recently took a job that has me commuting 120 miles round trip and DD'ing a truck that gets 18mpg, isn't going to be financially sound. Would love to move closer and keep the Tacoma, but my wife has a career here.

I bought the truck on 12/16/11 with 4 miles on the odo. Truck has been babied since day one. All maintenance was done by me (oil changes, tire rotations, in cabin filter and air filter). Oil changed every 6k miles and cabin filter changed every 10k. Wash every two weeks, wax every 3 months. No scratches, dings, or dents. Has some rock chips up front, but it's expected with my commute. Never seen mud or offroad. Clean title. Miles are 90% hwy. A/C is cold as ice, transmission and engine are running strong. Everything works as it did on date of purchase. I want to try and sell privately as I know I'll take an even bigger hit trading in a modified truck. There are a few mods on the truck as well.

2012 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DCSB 4.0
Automatic
Silver Streak Mica
Grey cloth interior
Bluetooth/Backup camera
DTRL's

Miles: 30,500 (current as of 4/1/13)

Mods:
3" ProComp lift (I know, I know)
16x8 Method Standards
265/75/16 Toyo Open Country A/T
Magnaflow muffler
5% tint all around and 30% entire windshield

There are a few more small mods as well. This truck has been very good to me and will be for the new owner for years to come. I hate to downgrade to a smaller vehicle but it's for the best. It is still under financing through SETF. Truck is located in South Florida, asking $25,000 FIRM. Call/Text 561/628/2740 or PM me, will answer all questions.

Front end is back to stock, also stock taillights.

Thanks for looking,
Will T.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Such a good looking truck! GLWS I would buy it in a heart beat if I had the money.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
jdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of light
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you.

BTW I have 1/4" ToyTec spacers for the front to even out the rake I'll throw in as well.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
PolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: Senior Chief
Name: Tony
PolarIce's Tacoma Gallery
How did you get 22K in less than 30 days? Even at 120 per day that doesn't add up. Maybe some road trips?
Old 01-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #5
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
whoops sorry I meant 12/16/11. edited
Old 01-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #6
PolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: Senior Chief
Name: Tony
PolarIce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm.obp View Post
whoops sorry I meant 12/16/11. edited

I was like !
Old 01-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #7
dcreech is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
dcreech's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks that you have to sell it. That a good looking truck.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #8
Toy Truxx
MrRiceGuyRJ is on a distinguished road
MrRiceGuyRJ's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MrRiceGuyRJ Send a message via Yahoo to MrRiceGuyRJ
Great looking truck. If it were a 4x4 I'd be flying to FL. GLWS
Old 01-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #9
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
Alright folks, so I found an awesome deal on another vehicle and will be trading in the Taco. I put down a deposit on the new car. But before I trade in the Taco, I would like to put it back to as close to stock as possible. Here's a few items I have for trade and for sale:

16x8 Method Standards on 265/75/16 Toyo Open Country A/T for stocks + $500
LED tails for stocks- straight up trade
BHLM for stocks straight up
ProComp 3" lift for stock + $300
SSM color matched grille for stock chrome + $100

For sale:
TonnoPro tonneu cover- $150
UltraGauge (only used once to check engine temps)- SOLD
P&L tailgate lock- $50

All these trades have to be done locally as I have a busy work schedule. All items are located in West Palm Beach, FL

Also keep in mind I am still interested in selling the truck as is. But it will have to be before next friday (1/11/13). PM me or call/text me Will @ 561/628/2740
Old 01-05-2013, 10:01 AM   #11
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I'd trade tails if I was closer.. Would save me some money
Old 01-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #12
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP. Suspension and TonnoPro is still up for grabs.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #13
JohnYaksJax is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: John
JohnYaksJax's Tacoma Gallery
What is the price with all those options removed??
Wish I would have seen this earlier....

What did you purchase for that daily commute?? Something with a good MPG I am certain.....Best wishes on your new job!!
JohnYaksJax
(up in JAX, FL)
Old 01-10-2013, 09:40 AM   #14
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnYaksJax View Post
What is the price with all those options removed??
Wish I would have seen this earlier....

What did you purchase for that daily commute?? Something with a good MPG I am certain.....Best wishes on your new job!!
JohnYaksJax
(up in JAX, FL)
Not sure on the prices, but I know I'll get more with stock parts than aftermarket.

I put a deposit down for a BRZ, good MPGs and fun to drive. Had an STi before the Taco and will be glad to be back in a Subaru. I do love the Taco too, just not for my commute lol.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:58 AM   #15
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
PRICE DROP bump
Old 01-12-2013, 04:47 PM   #16
JohnYaksJax is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: John
JohnYaksJax's Tacoma Gallery
Hey JDM.....Just got home from work...I like weekends so I can kayak fish during the week.....LOL!!

I am getting updates on this thread......AND GOOD LUCK GETTING IT SOLD!!

I have very firm plans to work tomorrow...SUN....then head up to Charlotte for 2 of my Grandkiddos BD party.....will be up there about a week......but I will watch this thread just in case.
Best Wishes getting it sold quickly!!
John
PS: Nice choice for your new "commuter".....you will save thousands of $$
Old 01-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #17
iTz IAN is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
iTz IAN's Tacoma Gallery
finally somebody with more tint than me
Old 01-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #18
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!! still for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnYaksJax View Post
Hey JDM.....Just got home from work...I like weekends so I can kayak fish during the week.....LOL!!

I am getting updates on this thread......AND GOOD LUCK GETTING IT SOLD!!

I have very firm plans to work tomorrow...SUN....then head up to Charlotte for 2 of my Grandkiddos BD party.....will be up there about a week......but I will watch this thread just in case.
Best Wishes getting it sold quickly!!
John
PS: Nice choice for your new "commuter".....you will save thousands of $$
LOL thank you sir, I will be posting it up on AutoTrader soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTz IAN View Post
finally somebody with more tint than me
haha yea man, living in FL you need at least 5%. Been doing this to my cars for years.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:17 AM   #19
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
bumping this. Been busy lately and haven't had time to update, still up for sale. Not looking to part anything at the moment.

$24000 FIRM
Old 02-23-2013, 04:35 AM   #20
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
Morning bump