Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Mangaflow exhaust with stainless steel tip SOCAL

Old 01-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Mangaflow exhaust with stainless steel tip SOCAL

Hello All,

Well I am officially over having a super loud truck. Therefore, ideally I would be looking to trade my Mangaflow exhaust with the stainless tip for a Stock muffler with a TRD Tip.

All trades will be considered but I really would like the TRD tip and at the very minimum I need a stock muffler out of the deal to replace my magnaflow.

**Note: The Muffler has about 8,000 miles on it but the tip has a little bit of stains on the inside just from over time because that has been used for about 40,000 miles on the inside just from over time.**

Shoot me your offers. Thanks Guys
Old 01-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
NOCENTS is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
NOCENTS's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SoCal are you? I have a stock DCSB ehaust?
Old 01-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #5
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
PMd
Old 01-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #7
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys sorry I am super swamped at work I will responsd to PMs either sometime tonight or tomorrow morning...