Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: OEM Stereo and speakers $100

Old 01-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Stereo and speakers $100

SOLD: To easyeatlanta

Hey TW!

Selling the OEM (non JBL) Stereo with original speakers. Also included is an iPod adapter.

Ripped all of this out as soon as I got the Taco with a whole new setup. I never used the iPod adapter because.. I didn't know I had it (hidden away in my glove compartment) and I didn't have an iPod to use with it.

Looking for $100 OBO + Shipping... All payment will go through Paypal via gift or you can purchase the protection that goes along with it.

PM for more details

Old 01-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
pnp? and i could use my iphone with this?
Old 01-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
pnp? and i could use my iphone with this?
As long as it's not the 5.... plug and play? I would assume so, I never used it. Never had the chance to.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #4
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nah i got the 4...hmmmm ill think about it
Old 01-05-2013, 10:44 PM   #6
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Hey TW!

Selling the OEM (non JBL) Stereo with original speakers. Also included is an iPod adapter.

Ripped all of this out as soon as I got the Taco with a whole new setup. I never used the iPod adapter because.. I didn't know I had it (hidden away in my glove compartment) and I didn't have an iPod to use with it.

Looking for $100 OBO + Shipping... All payment will go through Paypal via gift or you can purchase the protection that goes along with it.

PM for more details
Old 01-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #10
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
how much for just radio im selling my truck soon want to go back to stock
and in zip 38016
Old 01-09-2013, 10:29 AM   #12
Khmer Member

hey buddy im thinking of just getting the radio and the ipod adaptor, no speakers. How much?
Old 01-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #13
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
hey buddy im thinking of just getting the radio and the ipod adaptor, no speakers. How much?
PM sent.... currently easyeatlanta has first dibs if I can fit it in a $12 USPS box lol
Old 01-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #15
Khmer Member

fo sho! and btw the ipod connector is plugged straight to the radio right?
Old 01-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #16
Khmer Member

awww man nvm i just saw the op
Old 01-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #18
surf4life1102 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kristiian
surf4life1102's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be willing to pay $100 to have just the radio. I don't need the speakers but I do need an iPod adapter. Will it fit in my 08?
Old 01-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #19
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surf4life1102 View Post
I'd be willing to pay $100 to have just the radio. I don't need the speakers but I do need an iPod adapter. Will it fit in my 08?
It would but the radio was sold a few days ago. Sorry my friend
Old 01-13-2013, 12:44 PM   #20
surf4life1102 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kristiian
surf4life1102's Tacoma Gallery
Dang alright.