Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2006 DC TRD OR - Birmingham, AL

Old 01-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2006 DC TRD OR - Birmingham, AL

Truck sold!

Old 01-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Updated w/ pictures.

And so I don't forget... Pics start on page 10958 of TW Live.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you selling?
Old 01-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #5

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Expecting family to grow in the near future, so I've been keeping my eyes open for an Outback and I found one recently. Love the truck, but don't NEED the truck, so I'm making a switch.

Let me know if you have any buddies over there who want one... That's not too far for me to meet somebody half way.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #6
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
wanna trade wheels? haha GLWS!
Old 01-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Expecting family to grow in the near future, so I've been keeping my eyes open for an Outback and I found one recently. Love the truck, but don't NEED the truck, so I'm making a switch.

Let me know if you have any buddies over there who want one... That's not too far for me to meet somebody half way.
I'll keep my eyes out for people interested. Good choice in a family vehicle too.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:18 PM   #8
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
If the seat covers had been made for the airbag seats I would be in for them... How about the roll up cover...?
Old 01-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
If the seat covers had been made for the airbag seats I would be in for them... How about the roll up cover...?
Asking him while he's drunk. Smart.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:23 PM   #10
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
Asking him while he's drunk. Smart.
Exactly. He'll still be high on this win for a few days. Might as well take advantage right? I'll be the same way next year though after this game
Old 01-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #12

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Not going to start taking stuff off the truck yet. If the buyer doesn't want the vault or bed cover, I'll let y'all know.

Thanks for the interest and bumps!
Old 01-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #14
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Ya, I'd be interested in bed cover, bed mat, and console vault as well if you decide to sell. GLWS on the truck though. Free bump for you...

Edit: what is that sitting in your center console in the last picture?
looks to be controller for subs...
Old 01-09-2013, 08:52 AM   #15

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post

Edit: what is that sitting in your center console in the last picture?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORTACO92 View Post
looks to be controller for subs...
Nope, no subs... That's the blue tooth controller. It can be moved, but I put it there b/c it's right at my fingertips when I'm driving.

EDIT: This is now for sale separately. Check my signature.

Here's a closer pic (Sorry.... it's a little dirty)

EDIT: This is now for sale separately. Check my signature.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2006 DC TRD OR - Birmingham, AL-blue-tooth-close-up.jpg  
Old 01-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #16

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Monday night bumpus...
Old 01-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #17
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
wet okoles...

Thats a really good deal on those, run for around 450$+ depending on options...
Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #18

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
wet okoles...

Thats a really good deal on those, run for around 450$+ depending on options...
Maybe I should ask for $300....
Old 01-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #19
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I say dont short yourself man... if they are undamaged they should go for that much.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #20

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
I say dont short yourself man... if they are undamaged they should go for that much.
Gotta sell the truck first. Thanks for the input and free bumps.