Hi guys. Im looking to trade my 22" Aroura lightbar for 3 individual lights like Hella 4000s, Kragen HIDs, Lightforces, ect. There is nothing wrong with this lightbar. I just would rather have 3 lights to fill up the area in between my grill. I'm looking for an even trade or trade plus cash on your end. Please no Hella 500s 700s or any other cheapie type lights. I'm not sure on the lumens but I would be happy to demonstrate before we do the deal. 65% of it (middle) is a pencil beam and the other 35% (sides) are floods. Thanks for looking.