Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Image Dynamic components

Old 01-07-2013, 06:40 AM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Image Dynamic components

SOLD

They are in great shape, just a little dusty from being in the garage.
I had these in my 07 taco for a little over a year and have been taking up shelf space since then.
One of the MDF mounting plates is separated and will either need to be replaced or could be reglued together. I can get pics of that if needed.
Model CTX65CS - new at taco tunes for $182

Im selling for $125 shipped
Pm for faster replys
Old 01-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #5
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconTaco View Post
How would we know its a good deal?

Bump for a good deal OP.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #7
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf taco View Post
why are you selling them?
I had these in my previous base gen taco so I wanted an upgrade over stock. my current taco has the JBL package and I am fine with them and dont want to mess with installing these.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #8
smurf taco has a spectacular aura aboutsmurf taco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
smurf taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I had these in my previous base gen taco so I wanted an upgrade over stock. my current taco has the JBL package and I am fine with them and dont want to mess with installing these.
ohh okay i was jw because i just ordered a full set of these last week and was wondering if they were shitty or something. good luck selling them. its definitely a good deal
Old 01-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf taco View Post
ohh okay i was jw because i just ordered a full set of these last week and was wondering if they were shitty or something. good luck selling them. its definitely a good deal
Thanks
Old 01-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #10
TacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sean
TacoVerde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconTaco View Post
How would we know its a good deal?
I bought these for around 200 like 2 years ago. i have them amped and bash my truck around and they're still working fine and sound great.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #11

bump
Old 01-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #12

bump
Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #13

bump
Old 01-18-2013, 06:03 AM   #14

bump. price now $125 shipped
Old 01-19-2013, 04:07 AM   #15
SNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
SNJTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
Sent PM
Old 01-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #16

bump