LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WINCH, WHEELS, and LED LIGHT BAR F/S, Will split shipping cost...

Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
WINCH, WHEELS, and LED LIGHT BAR F/S, Will split shipping cost...

Warn M-8000 Winch $550 obo
Used and dirty but works like a charm, took off my Jeep to replace with larger winch. New is $650 (plus tax and shipping), will sell for $550. Comes with 100 ft of wire cable, relay control box, power cables, controller, etc. Everything you need to wire it up and go. Winch is on the deck ready to go. Garentee to work or money back!!!

Rigid 20" E Series LED combo Spot/Flood light $550 obo
Used Rigid Industries 20" E Series combo Spot/Flood LED light. Light and harness are used but work. Harness has been cut where the preview owner soldered in the switch but is 95% the stock length. Comes with stock harness, relay, new Rigid switch (from other rigid light I have and didnt use the switch) and mounting legs. Garentee light works or money back.

Where old switch was cut off.

4 TRD IVAN STEWART 16x8 6 lug rims $400 obo
Used and scratched from offroading but no bends or dents. Would make a great second/winter set of rims. These sell for $250+ each new if you can find them. They have 4.5 or 4.25" backspacing so they are great for anyone wanting to run larger tires. Has center caps, special TRD lug nuts, and wrench included.

16x8 black rim $50
Was used as a spare by me and previously by another TW member who I bought it from. Scratches from general use, rim is straight and true.

Please PM me or TEXT me at 757-544-0036. I am negotiable, just want the items gone so willing to make deals.

BUMP BUMP BUMP.. If no one wants any of these they are going up on craigslist, thought I would give the tacoma guys first shot. Make me an offer, I am easy, I just want to move them.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:24 AM   #2
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Morning bump
Old 01-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #3
Bump...
Old 01-09-2013, 11:48 AM   #4
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
You may be extremely too high on all of them, but Good luck.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
You may be extremely too high on all of them, but Good luck.
I may be to high for you. Opinion duly noted and ignored. Not worried, I dont need money, and I told people to make me an offer, if someone comes with a reasonable offer I will bite. If they dont, oh well, they will sell on craigslist just fine.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #6
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
He just trying to help man. That warn winch new on amazon is 550
Old 01-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #7
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I may be to high for you. Opinion duly noted and ignored. Not worried, I dont need money, and I told people to make me an offer, if someone comes with a reasonable offer I will bite. If they dont, oh well, they will sell on craigslist just fine.
I did say good luck. That was being nice. Why you gotta be so mean!
Old 01-10-2013, 06:05 AM   #8
Quote:
I did say good luck. That was being nice. Why you gotta be so mean!
Because I am an asshole...
It says so right below my name...
Old 01-10-2013, 06:11 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Because I am an asshole...
It says so right below my name...
And your hat is stupid!
Old 01-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And your hat is stupid!
You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny

GLWS man, I love those Ivan Stewarts. If I had the $$ for them, they'd be on there way here by now
Old 01-10-2013, 07:05 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny
Hey now! My Momma gets her fashion ideas from you. Wait, what did I just say? How dare you! You stay away from my Momma! You dirty man you! You should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #12
Aim small, miss small.
WhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant future

Army:
WhiteStorm's Tacoma Gallery
How is the winch cable holding up? Correct wrapping seems to have been avoided like the plague.

Good luck with the sale though. I'll keep an eye out for that light if nobody else bites and/or if the price is lower.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStorm View Post
How is the winch cable holding up? Correct wrapping seems to have been avoided like the plague.

Good luck with the sale though. I'll keep an eye out for that light if nobody else bites and/or if the price is lower.
Like I said, make me an offer. I am really just looking to move them. I posted up what I would like to get, not what I would take.

As for the winch line, it came that way from the guy I bought it from. That winch line has been unspooled, cleaned, and respooled properly. I have since replaced that winch with my Warn 9.5xp with 100' of 3/8" viking synthetic line.

I did winch twice with the winch posted above and it worked perfectly, then I respooled it and its wrapped all nice and neat now.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #14
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Anything you would consider in trade for the light bar?
Old 01-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #15
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the back spacing on the black rim?
Old 01-11-2013, 07:10 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Anything you would consider in trade for the light bar?
CASH... Nothing else I really need/want at the moment. Maybe another BESTOP or something for partial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Whats the back spacing on the black rim?
I believe its like 4.25 or 4.5 I am honestly not sure, I bought it from another TW member as a spare a while back.