Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Krylon Stained Glass Yellow Paint

Old 01-11-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
xlnevets is on a distinguished road
Name: Steven
xlnevets's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Krylon Stained Glass Yellow Paint

Anyone have any leftover Krylon Stained Glass Yellow paint? Ive been trying going to all my local stores (Michaels, Ace, etc..) and nowhere has it. Not very much is needed..just to tint my fog lenses
Old 01-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
Stupid me, turns out they discontinued the product..still looking!
Old 01-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
Meeee!!!

PM Sent
Old 01-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
amazon Op small (3,OZ) glass paint,, I think its 6 bucks to your door
Old 01-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #5
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
I got this 6oz. can from Michael's, forever ago. I believe they still carry it in our local stores.

Old 01-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
amazon Op small (3,OZ) glass paint,, I think its 6 bucks to your door
Is it the same as the Krylon Stained glass product? I've never seen this before
Old 01-11-2013, 06:37 PM   #7
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlnevets View Post
Is it the same as the Krylon Stained glass product? I've never seen this before
Its for glass , non acid, Never used it .You are on your own.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #9
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
http://www.tcpglobal.com/SprayPaintD...FcaiPAodwwMAGg

they charge shipping though, will run u about $15 shipped, better than driving around to michaels, i've checked 3 different stores before i bought from tcpglobal
This is the tits,,, translucent is the key.. this keeps the fogs useable...
Old 01-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #10
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
This is the tits,,, translucent is the key.. this keeps the fogs useable...
Same product I posted the pic of.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:53 AM   #11
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxchrisfla View Post
Same product I posted the pic of.
I think it is , Cant find it in the Orl. stores. There is some coming in next week. The trick is to see threw it not paint the fogs so dark they are worthless.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:45 PM   #12
Anyone have experience with the Shortcuts can? It doesn't seem like it comes out translucent like the the stained glass one does..
Old 01-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
http://www.tcpglobal.com/SprayPaintD...FcaiPAodwwMAGg

they charge shipping though, will run u about $15 shipped, better than driving around to michaels, i've checked 3 different stores before i bought from tcpglobal
Have any left?? Kinda pointless for me to buy a new can since I don't need that much..
Old 01-12-2013, 01:39 PM   #15
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

I found a can at a hobby store did 4 lights and gave what was left to a kid down the street for his left over (black) night shades,,, Win --win
Old 01-12-2013, 07:33 PM   #16
Please keep TW beautiful: search & stay on topic
BBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BBYE V8's Tacoma Gallery
I'd suggest a yellow tinted vinyl. It will not only tint your lights but protect them from being scratched/chipped. I went with the cheapest I could find and it worked great:
Amazon

Here's a before vs after shot of my truck:

Old 01-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #17
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

The paint was a waste of time,looks good till you turn the lights on then looks like crap.Going to take it off with thinner and go over the glass with 1 or 2 coats of clear and just put in the yellow bulbs..
Old 01-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #18
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBYE V8 View Post
I'd suggest a yellow tinted vinyl. It will not only tint your lights but protect them from being scratched/chipped. I went with the cheapest I could find and it worked great:
Amazon

Here's a before vs after shot of my truck:

I found this thread at perfect timing. I was looking for a product to use on my new led fogs from okledlightbars. I just ordered the one you linked from amazon.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:27 PM   #19
Please keep TW beautiful: search & stay on topic
BBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBYE V8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BBYE V8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I found this thread at perfect timing. I was looking for a product to use on my new led fogs from okledlightbars. I just ordered the one you linked from amazon.
Cool, I think that stuff worked out great for me. Post a pic when you get 'em done.