You should only be posting in here if you're selling something specific, or looking to buy something specific (secondhand). If you have general questions about what to buy, or what kind of part you need, those belong in the appropriate forum, not in Buy / Sell / Trade.
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments")
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day (please remove previous bump)
10. Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld
11. Please do not make multiple threads for the same item
12. In order to offer lighting products for sale (as a business, not an individual selling parts from their vehicle), sellers must be on the official Tacoma World vendor list. This is due to overwhelming number of light vendors appearing on the site.
1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy
DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens.
DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.