Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Punisher Front Emblem Group Buy

Old 01-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Punisher Front Emblem Group Buy

Punisher Front Emblem Group buy

I am currently offering a group buy on the Punisher design. If we can score 6 orders I can knock a solid 20 bucks off the cost of these emblems. This price includes your choice of either a polished or powdercoated finish. I'm looking to put this cut order in on Friday, Feb 1st. Please feel free to post or PM questions. If you'd like to place an order, just post what finish you'd like on your emblem and PM me your email address. I'll send out payment info once we reach 6 and I'll send them out individually to anyone who orders after that.

In summary:

Punisher Emblem
100 + 10 for shipping (once 6 orders are filled)
Polished or Powdercoat finish

Pics- I will post more as I find them!

Orders
Old 03-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
forcefedsupra is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dustin
forcefedsupra's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #6
hygieneboy will become famous soon enough

Navy: Sub Pilot
hygieneboy's Tacoma Gallery
Polished for me
Old 04-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #7
robbytaco is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: p.o.
Name: Rob
robbytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Interested, not sure whether to go polished or powdercoated. Wondering how it'll look on my bsp sport with all black satoshi....if this group buy is still going count me in.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #8
williegreen33 is a splendid one to beholdwilliegreen33 is a splendid one to beholdwilliegreen33 is a splendid one to beholdwilliegreen33 is a splendid one to beholdwilliegreen33 is a splendid one to beholdwilliegreen33 is a splendid one to behold
williegreen33's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for powder coat
Old 04-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #9
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Hey guys, looks like the group buy didnt quite get the turn out I had hoped but I am definately taking individual orders! If you'd like one, shoot me an email at metalmillerorders@gmail.com with the following info:

Truck model/year
Finish of emblem (polished or powdercoat)
Finish of backplate (black is standard)

Once I have that, I can shoot ordering info your way!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #10

here are some pics of some that I have recently done

Old 08-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #11
KanoradoKing is on a distinguished road

Name: David
KanoradoKing's Tacoma Gallery
Damn these looks awesome. Are any still available?
Old 08-29-2013, 02:05 PM   #12

I actually have a polished one ready to go for 2011 + Tacomas. Shoot me an email if you'd like me to send it your way! Metalmillerorders@gmail.com
Old 08-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #13
ReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ReBeLToY0's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for all black or no background but black punisher skull N ring,
Old 08-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #14

Shoot me an email and I'll get this started for you!
Old 09-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #15

The group buy ended up being a no go. I'm still cranking these out tho so please hit me up if you'd like to order one. Here are some pics of some powdercoated ones that I recently made for Tundras. You can place orders for powdercoated ones year models 2011 and up on my website. Or shoot me an email at metalmillerorders@gmail.com.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #16
tazbigdog is on a distinguished road

tazbigdog's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jeff,

Just got my punisher emblem, looks great, thanks! One question, how do you install it?

Jeff