LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: Lowes Kobalt Toolbox in Indianapolis

Old 01-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #1
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Lowes Kobalt Toolbox in Indianapolis

I have a Kobalt Toolbox that is taking up space in my garage and the boss wants it out. I am in the Indianpolis area and would prefer someone local, but if you really want to pay for the shipping we can talk about it. Depending on how far you are I might be able to deliver or meet halfway.

I am looking to trade this for something you might have laying around and don't need anymore. I am open to offers, but would like to work in the $50-75 range. One thing that I would really like is a 20mm ammo can. I am not necessarily looking for something Tacoma centric, but it wouldn't hurt.

Edit: I have both keys.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't you be close to me.. Lol. No way I would pay shipping though. Amazing buy. GLWS
Old 01-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Why can't you be close to me.. Lol. No way I would pay shipping though. Amazing buy. GLWS
Thanks.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #4

Bump
Old 01-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #5

After dinner bump.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #6
TacoAndrew is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
TacoAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
same here. SC is too far...
Old 01-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #7

And it's gone.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiesutra View Post
And it's gone.
On another note, you got your taco the same day as me. What'd you get?
Old 01-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAndrew View Post
On another note, you got your taco the same day as me. What'd you get?
My third Tacoma. A 2012 Access Cab Silver 4x4. How are you liking your double cab?
Old 01-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiesutra View Post
My third Tacoma. A 2012 Access Cab Silver 4x4. How are you liking your double cab?
Love it. It's my second. I had a white 10 DCSB prerunner but it got totaled and the other party's insurance covered it