Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BetterBuilt Low Profile Toolbox

Old 01-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
BetterBuilt Low Profile Toolbox

Figured I'd throw this up here. Can't and won't ship because it wouldn't be worth it. For you guys I'd take $150 or trade/cash. Haven't used it since October because I got a Bestop. No holes in the box. Have both keys and I'll even throw in my homemade aluminum mounting brackets with stainless hardware.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3543815018

Old 01-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #2
TacoAndrew is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
TacoAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested but getting it to SC would be an issue...
Old 01-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. I can probably deliver to Jersey and PA