Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: True Flow Xdi Cold air intake...

Old 02-03-2009, 12:02 AM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
FS: True Flow Xdi Cold air intake...

*SOLD!!*

I'm selling my intake... Nothing is wrong with it and it works just like it should... but i want to move on and try new things...(another intake,diffrent mods, etc.)
It will come with Two Cleaning kits (2 filter cleaners, 2 filter oil spray bottles).
I prefer someone local in the SoCal Area....(i will even install it for you if you want)
I paid somewhere close to $300 a while back...
These are what they are currently selling for: ($300+)
http://www.google.com/products?q=tru...&hl=en&show=dd
Anyone want if for $200? Also open to trades...
Here are some pics:

Old 02-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump, Intake is still available.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:00 AM   #3
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Do you not like it? I have a K&N and it rattles to death in the housing. I have tried everything but stuffing socks in there to make it not rattle. Are you willing to ship for $200 total?
Old 02-18-2009, 06:05 AM   #4
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
how much you want for one of the Cleaning kits (1 filter cleaners, 1 filter oil spray bottles).
Old 02-18-2009, 06:45 AM   #5
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisboytacoma24 View Post
Do you not like it? I have a K&N and it rattles to death in the housing. I have tried everything but stuffing socks in there to make it not rattle. Are you willing to ship for $200 total?
Dude I had that same problem, all you need to do is loosen the air filter itself and pull it out alittle, there is a screw at the bottom of the box that the air filter sits in which is where it's touching and rattling.

Sorry for jacking your thread Noe.

Don't miss out on a great deal here people!!
Old 02-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
Say What?
patrickockander is on a distinguished road
Army: Served as a Combat Medic with 3rd BDE 2nd ID "Stryker Brigade", now serving as a reservist/student
Name: Patrick
patrickockander's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation K&N Rattles

Quote:

You most likely don't have the intake installed correctly.

I had the same problem initially, then I realized I hadn't slid the filter far enough into the "box" area. You'll need to loosen all your clamps and slide the air tube and the air filter far enough out till you have a nice gap between the main tube and the hole in the box.

Once you do this you'll never hear it rattle again. I personally guarantee it.

Good luck,
Pat
Old 02-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickockander View Post
You most likely don't have the intake installed correctly.

I had the same problem initially, then I realized I hadn't slid the filter far enough into the "box" area. You'll need to loosen all your clamps and slide the air tube and the air filter far enough out till you have a nice gap between the main tube and the hole in the box.

Once you do this you'll never hear it rattle again. I personally guarantee it.

Good luck,
Pat
OK, Ill try that. I have messed with it a little, but it was falling off then. This was on the truck when I bought it.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:11 PM   #9

Quote:
I loved it when i had it, but i am now running a different intake setup.
I prefer not to ship, but i will check with UPS for a shipping estimate and back to you a.s.a.p.

btw, this one intake has rubber mounts to minimize/elimate any rattles
Old 02-18-2009, 06:18 PM   #10
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I know that some xdi intakes will not fit the trd models. Just double checking, but you are a trd or sr5. Your info says sr5. Is this correct?
Old 02-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I know that some xdi intakes will not fit the trd models. Just double checking, but you are a trd or sr5. Your info says sr5. Is this correct?
correct...
My truck is a sr5...
Old 02-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #12
PPD934 is on a distinguished road
PPD934's Tacoma Gallery
you have any noticable gains or negs with it....
Old 02-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD934 View Post
you have any noticable gains or negs with it....
No negs about it...
Definitely some gains in the mid-range rpms...

It definitely brings out the sound of your truck though...
Old 02-19-2009, 09:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Shipping would most likely run me about $20 - $25......How about $215 shipped?

For anyone else interested:

**LOCAL PICK-UP IN SOCAL IS $200**
Old 02-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #15

BUMP!
c'mon no one needs an intake????
Old 02-20-2009, 07:42 AM   #16
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
surprised this thing hasn't sold yet, el bumpo
Old 02-20-2009, 09:12 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
surprised this thing hasn't sold yet, el bumpo
x2

bump
Old 02-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #18
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
whats the diff between that and the K&N air intake 77 series?
Old 02-20-2009, 09:22 AM   #19
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Duderino 480 View Post
whats the diff between that and the K&N air intake 77 series?
foam filter, semi sealed filter housing,
Old 02-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #20
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
ohh ok