Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb 09 Tail lights

Old 02-03-2009, 04:59 AM   #1
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Lcdr, retired
Name: Jonathan
Delrivpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb 09 Tail lights

Anyone selling 09 tail lights, let me know!!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:18 AM   #2
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
nice to see a fellow pa'er good luck on the tails im waiting in line in so many forums
Old 02-03-2009, 05:23 AM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... and I just picked mine up from TW a couple weeks ago.....
Old 02-03-2009, 05:24 AM   #4
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Damn... and I just picked mine up from TW a couple weeks ago.....

god i hate you so much del.....thanks for rubbing it in.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:48 AM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol... I try - (hey, don't I owe you a sig or something?)
Old 02-03-2009, 08:33 AM   #6
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hey Bc, back atcha. Original Bostonian here. Del, what did you pay for the lights?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #7
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delrivpilot View Post
Hey Bc, back atcha. Original Bostonian here. Del, what did you pay for the lights?
150 from a guy here on TW - maybe overpaid, but I wanted them... lol
Old 02-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #8
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
lol... I try - (hey, don't I owe you a sig or something?)

only if you want to do one for me.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #9
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
only if you want to do one for me.
I got some time today... see what I can crank out...
Old 02-03-2009, 09:29 AM   #10
Red Sox Nation
Thanks Del, I've been searching a bit on ebay. I just saw the 09 red sport and my wife could care less and she even said she liked it a lot. May be time for an upgrade!
Old 02-03-2009, 11:02 AM   #11
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Thanks Del, I've been searching a bit on ebay. I just saw the 09 red sport and my wife could care less and she even said she liked it a lot. May be time for an upgrade!
lol... my wife hates the 09 tails...
Old 02-03-2009, 11:31 AM   #12
Red Sox Nation
Laughing, yeah, she could care less about the tails, she just liked the truck as a whole. I haven't checked, but did you check to see how much they are through the dealership? Just curious
Old 02-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #13
hashemg has a spectacular aura abouthashemg has a spectacular aura about

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
i think the 09 tailos are ugly......but since i got pulled over for black tail cuz the light was too dull......blacked out 09's would be nice so the light shines brighter
Old 02-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #14
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Laughing, yeah, she could care less about the tails, she just liked the truck as a whole. I haven't checked, but did you check to see how much they are through the dealership? Just curious
Sure didn't... saw them and snagged them as I know they're popular around the forums.

I plan on smoking them in the very near future... But I've got some travel coming up for work...
Old 02-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
Red Sox Nation
Post them after you smoke them. Good luck with them. I will keep up the search!!
Old 02-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #16
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
this will be a better and cheaper option than the dealer.... cheapest place i have found them other than buying off a member.

http://www.totallytwistedcreations.c...d_tails_0.html
Old 02-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #18
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Post them after you smoke them. Good luck with them. I will keep up the search!!
Wilco -- good luck on finding some...
Old 02-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #19
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^
i know..... a lot cheaper than from the dealer tho.... thats the price i may end up having to pay when i get them in the future..... unless i can find someone local to trade me. or sell to me.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:41 AM   #20
Sorry for party rockin'

alright guys im gonna try and help us all out. i have a body shop and i am gonna talk to my body man and see if he can order the 09 tails for at cost and be able to get a couple sets of them if the price is right. ill will keep you all posted.