Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-09 bed cover 6ft bed

Old 02-03-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
05-09 bed cover 6ft bed

i have a access roll up bed cover that is only a couple of months old. i paid $398 with tax. i'll take $200. local deal only,no shipping. here is a link
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/1016748815.html
sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold you get the point lol
Old 02-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
jerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura about

jerzeyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a doublecab with the short bed. Don't know if the bed is 6'. Would it fit?
Old 02-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no it wont fit.mine is for the long bed.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
too bad you couldn't ship it to newfoundland
Old 02-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #5
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesample View Post
too bad you couldn't ship it to newfoundland
i assume it would cost to much and would not be worth it.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:50 AM   #6
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
interested in cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i assume it would cost to much and would not be worth it.
i am interested, but i live in iowa.
I could give you my fedex ship account number to relieve the cost of shipping. Do you know about how much it weighs? and the size of the box it rolls up into?
If it only weighs 20 lbs or so... wouldnt be a problem.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
picture of actual product

Quote:
i have a access roll up bed cover that is only a couple of months old. i paid $398 with tax. i'll take $200. local deal only,no shipping. here is a link
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/1016748815.html
Do you have a photo of the cover rather than website of cover?
Old 02-04-2009, 08:52 AM   #8
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Do you have a photo of the cover rather than website of cover?
sorry i dont. i just took it off sunday.the cover is mint.there is no rips,burns,fading,or missing parts.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:06 AM   #9

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sorry i dont. i just took it off sunday.the cover is mint.there is no rips,burns,fading,or missing parts.
I have never purchased from Craigslist or anything before, so not sure how we could arrange the sale. If not, no big deal,but i am interested if you can fedex it to Iowa. i have a fed ex account so you would just have to put it in the box or take it to a mail boxes place. Find out the length and how much that thing weighs etc.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:45 AM   #11
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
What happened to the cover? you still selling?
yeah its still for sale.i havent had a chance to try and box it up to see what it would cost. freesample would have dibs on it if i decide to ship. i would like to deal local at first. if it doesnt sell i'll box it up and ship it.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #12

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah its still for sale.i havent had a chance to try and box it up to see what it would cost. freesample would have dibs on it if i decide to ship. i would like to deal local at first. if it doesnt sell i'll box it up and ship it.
not a problem. Let me know, or I will check back again another day.
again, im not worried about the cost of the shipping, but I can only use my shipping account if under a certain weight.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #13
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i'm still here waiting to see what you are going to do heh
Old 02-07-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
Machine gun shits

thanks guys for the interest.i sold them locally on craigslist.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #17
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by grivera View Post
why did you remove it from your truck?
i bought it just until i found a used cap. it was a good cover,worth the extra money but a cap fits my needs better