Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Headlights (05-11)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Headlights (05-11)

So i'll be doing a retrofit within the next month and i'll need a donor pair of headlights to preform the switch, I need some in REALLY GOOD condition unless i can find them elsewhere for cheap.

If you have any dont hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Cam.

EDIT: Found some OEM headlights and bought them.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #3
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
You can buy a set of brand new aftermarket for 150 shipped
Old 01-23-2013, 11:38 PM   #4
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by untuckedtaco View Post
You can buy a set of brand new aftermarket for 150 shipped
Heres a link to said headlights; amazon
Old 01-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
True but aftermarket are garbage...

To the op good luck, I'm on the same becuz I am redoing my retros
Old 01-24-2013, 05:36 AM   #7
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the help fellas, the cheapest ive been able to find them is 84$ without shipping New.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:27 AM   #8
BlueOx is on a distinguished road
BlueOx's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know if you'd be interested but I have a pair that the lens are in good condition but they are missing some tabs. If it's something that you might want let me know and I'll go dig them up out the garage.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #9
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
I got a pair that are already taken apart (not by me), The lenses are crystal. I can get you some pictures if you want. I was looking at $75.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #11
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
is your current set bad or not in a condition you want to retrofit?
My current set is damaged, like i melted one of the lens, slightly when i jumped someones truck, there was some exposed wire that heated up quickly and scarred my current headlights.

I dont want to buy a 300$ retrofit kit and use shitty headlights.

Im still looking around and considering offers still.

Thanks guys

Cam
Old 01-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #15
AKA Crash Bandicoot

bump, been getting a couple alternative options but i want to see what else is out there.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:45 PM   #17
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Last pair of DEPO lights I received from Amazon seem to be a bit on the cheap side. Seal that goes against the hood was falling off.. they also seem to have added a retaining nail of some sort that needs to be removed before you can separate the lenses.

Nothing you can't fix easily but still a pain.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #19
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Appreciate the help burt, how much were you looking at?
I'm not looking to sell. Just figured you might want to know. PM me for some good info on where to buy.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #20
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
A guy is selling a set off an 05 in my area. His listing says it's got some discoloration and hazing.

Products Discussed in this Thread