LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 4 1.25 Spidertrax wheelspacers

Old 01-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 4 1.25 Spidertrax wheelspacers

Took these off of my 2011 taco, dont need them anymore because i got new wheels and tires. Asking 170 shipped to the lower 48. I will separate IF i have 2 serious buyers! Paypal as gift or +3% for fees or face to face only...

Old 01-22-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located?
Old 01-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Texas
Old 01-23-2013, 06:30 AM   #4
TWINSIES!

ttt
Old 01-23-2013, 07:18 AM   #5
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Check PM. I am interested .
Old 01-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #6
TWINSIES!

I replied to your phone
Old 01-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #7
TWINSIES!

SOLD
Old 01-23-2013, 09:16 AM   #8
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
That was fast. lol
Old 01-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #10
TWINSIES!

I've got 2 and love them more then anything