Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Pioneer AVIC Z-120BT

Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Pioneer AVIC Z-120BT

This was one my first mod in my truck and I Think i'm ready to part with it. I love it but its too heavy for 'froading and taking too much room in my Dash. Have to make room for a GPS anyways. It has full NAV and bluetooth. Im going to downgrade to a smaller single-DIN. I think I could let it go for $500. I can even throw in the mounting brackets and dash kit. If interested PM me please.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
have you updated the software? You should be able to get at least 500 pretty easily maybe im just biased because I have one too lol.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
have you updated the software? You should be able to get at least 500 pretty easily maybe im just biased because I have one too lol.
Thanks, no i havent updated the software. I love it but i need to get something smaller to make room.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:34 AM   #4

Morning Bump
Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 AM   #5
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
not trying to be difficult but merely trying to learn because i have never been around a unit like these, but why do you have to make room for a gps if it has navigation on the unit???? im confused and would greatly appreciate if someone could clarify for me.

free bump btw!!
Old 01-25-2013, 06:45 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
not trying to be difficult but merely trying to learn because i have never been around a unit like these, but why do you have to make room for a gps if it has navigation on the unit???? im confused and would greatly appreciate if someone could clarify for me.

free bump btw!!
navagation and a RACE GPS are two different things. It shows coordinates rather than streets and obstacles when available.

just an example
http://www.kartek.com/Product/Electrical/GPS/GPS.html
Old 01-25-2013, 06:50 AM   #7
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
ooooooo, well then that is a totally different thing than i would have ever expected. dont guess i would ever bump into anything like that on this side of the country. Hmm, thanks for explaining that for me though. maybe i can talk my wife into letting me use a little tax return money on that if you still have it by then. but glws anyhow.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:53 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
ooooooo, well then that is a totally different thing than i would have ever expected. dont guess i would ever bump into anything like that on this side of the country. Hmm, thanks for explaining that for me though. maybe i can talk my wife into letting me use a little tax return money on that if you still have it by then. but glws anyhow.
Thanks PM me if you still want it.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:00 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olson View Post
can movies be watched on it?
Yes they can, its also a DVD player. Although you would have to run a bypass on the brake sensor to watch while driving. Im not nerdy enough to know how to do it.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #11
Duncandiver is on a distinguished road

Duncandiver's Tacoma Gallery
Is this "plug and play",or will you need to cut and splice wires in back? do you have steering wheel volume?

Bump too
Old 02-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #12

I have everything that came with it. Its plug and play and can be hooked up to steering wheel controls. I Crimped the wires in the back not soldered. I have to have the Girlfriend look for the steering wheel control harness. I also have a bunch of extra speaker wire and BS i will throw in.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #13
cKcs1 has a spectacular aura aboutcKcs1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jameson
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Can we get a few pics of it on an diff screens? Just wanting to see what color it is.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #14

wish I could, its already out of the truck and im in Afghanistan. The background can be changed to a few different themes and the buttons on the bottom can be changed to any color you want
Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #16

sure is
Old 02-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
Willing to trade for 4 1.5" hub centric wheel spacers?
Sorry man not interested in trading for wheel spacers. Already have some and trying to get rid of them too lol. I may consider a trade plus cash for a nice single DIN.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olson View Post
is that a 7" screen?
Yes it is.