1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2.5" lift kit and Super Springs

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by passwordtacoma, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Jan 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM
    passwordtacoma

passwordtacoma [OP] Member

Member:
    Lake Balboa
    Vehicle:
    Pre Runner RIP my little taco, now 04 Duramax
    2.75" Daystar soft ride lift with 5100 stein struts, Rancho 10 point adjustable rear shocks, with a set of Super Springs, The best riding truck I have ever had...
    Sorry forgot to add the year/and truck this will fit...
    This is a lift kit. 2.50" Bilstein 5100 RHA,Shocks / Daystar spacers Front and rear / Rancho RS9000 ride adjust shocks rear / Super Springs SSA19 Rear / The coils are factory and mounted on the 5100's so you don't have to pay a shop $$$.. All in great shape ready to go. Original price for all $1000.00 plus labor $$$. There's only 10k miles, freeway and camping on the shocks. The lift kit, and super springs can last the lifetime of the truck, depending on your driving habits. For those who know off-road and lifts, this setup is great for this height and a smooth ride. I can offer tech advise also for this set-up. I have a pic however the site would not upload at the time of this post.. Thanks $400.00 local pick up, SO-Cal or may ship at buyers expense (about 50-70 lbs.

2. Jan 25, 2013 at 5:13 AM
    garyp

garyp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Germantown TN
    Vehicle:
    97 Taco
    PM sent

Products Discussed in

To Top