1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale:USA SPEC BT35-TOY

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by saimerej, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Jan 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM
    saimerej

saimerej [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremiah
    Monterey
    Vehicle:
    2011 Prerunner Double Cab V6
    Hey Guys,
    So I have a New BT35 from USA SPEC for sale. It is a Bluetooth Phone and Music Interface that connects to the back of the Head Unit. It is pretty sweet. I am selling this for $125 + $10 flat fee for shipping so $135 total. Hit me up if you are interested.

Manufacturer Description

MAKING LIFE EASIER

The BT35-TOY features plug and play components for easy installation and works with both JBL and non JBL radios. We highly recommend that you have our unit professionally installed.

HEY, THAT SOUNDS GREAT

Who wouldn’t want crystal clear audio playing through their speakers? Whether you’re rocking out to your favorite tunes or taking a call from a friend you’re meeting up with, feel confident knowing your BT35-TOY was tested under multiple driving conditions to ensure quality sound from any speaker you’ll use it with.

A SMARTER SYSTEM

Now you can drive with your favorite radio station or chat undisturbed with your passenger with your radio off. You no longer have to worry “What if I get a call?”, the BT35-TOY will automatically switch to Bluetooth mode when there’s an incoming call (even if your radio is off)! The BT35-TOY uses advanced technology to turn your radio on and switch to the correct source to help you never miss a call while driving again.

TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATED

Whether you prefer using your Bluetooth device’s controls or the buttons on your radio or steering wheel, prepare to enter into a fully integrated driving experience. Picture this: drive and answer/end phone calls using the track up/down buttons from the radio or steering wheel. Keep your eyes on the road. You can have the BT35-TOY announce the caller’s phone number through your sound system and for most text-capable radios if you miss the announcement, you can view the caller’s phone number*! The BT35-TOY supports audio streaming that can be controlled from the buttons on the radio or steering wheel. *Some text capable radios will only list 8 or 9 digits of the phone number.

CONNECT WITH MORE

We're currently working out a list of fully compatible devices for your convenience. The current list of successfully tested devices include the iPhone line, iPod Touch 3rd/4th gen, iPad, Android G2; Galaxy S2; HTC My Touch, Desire, HD7, Amaze 4G, G2, Hero; LG GDS70, GU295; Motorola Tundra, Droid; Pantech Pursuit P9020; Blackberry 9700, 9800; Nokia Lumia 710; and Sony Ericsson W518a

bt35-Front.jpg
    bt35-Back.jpg

2. Jan 26, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    suttonkb

suttonkb GO TIGERS!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Clemson, SC
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma SAS incoming
  3. Feb 28, 2013 at 7:05 PM
    saimerej

saimerej [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremiah
    Monterey
    Vehicle:
    Dropping the price to $120. Free Shipping

4. Feb 28, 2013 at 10:09 PM
    650H1

650H1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2020 (Cement) TRD O/R
    just got one of these. fucking thing's awesome! CD quality sound, bluetooth works great (iPhone 4), retains steering wheel controls (seek and volume), caller i.d. on the stock HU display, press seek up to answer phone calls, seek down to ignore, press scan and it will announce who is calling you, also if youre on fm listening to the radio, or listening to a cd, or the HU is off completely, and you get a call, it automatically switches to buetooth so you can take the call or ignore it. it connects to the phone when you get in the truck automatically, and it only took like 20 minutes to install... which included running the wire for the mic. i love mine.

5. Mar 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    saimerej

saimerej [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremiah
    Monterey
    Vehicle:
    Thanks for attesting to it's awesomeness!

6. Mar 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM
    esizzle777

esizzle777 Son of Most High

Member:
    Laredo, TX
    Vehicle:
    16 TRD Sport

Products Discussed in

To Top