Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trade for stock brake lines

Old 01-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
Toyotaholic
Crusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
Trade for stock brake lines

I have a complete stock front bumper with fogs and aluminum bumper, stock TRD (bilstein)shocks front and rear, stock front coils.
All have about 65,000 miles on them, mostly highway some wheeling.

Looking to lose all this and gain stock rear brake lines so I can take them in to be extended.
I also need a stock front skid plate, non TRD.

Located in Victoria BC, not really interested in shipping, so hoping for a local deal.

I need to extend my brake lines before I can test out my new Dakars, please someone help me.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #2
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
extending stock brake lines...? wtf....buy ss extended ones...
Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
Toyotaholic
Crusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard of peeps having trouble with aftermarket lines, plus they cost $$...
I have done the stock line extension tons of times on previous rigs, '83 shortbox, 84 runner, FJ40, BJ60 etc.
Biggest advantage is not having to do any mods to mounting hardware or do any kind of Mickey Mouse bullshit to install them.
Plus it's my opinion that the multi layered design of stock lines is more durable than braided lines.
I may be out to lunch but I'm old and set in my ways.
Plus I thought this might be an easy deal to swing, given what I want and what I want to get rid of.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
Toyotaholic

Crusher's Tacoma Gallery
Shit I just read the rules for posting ads.
What kind of fuckin moron reads the rules after posting?

Now you all know....

Gotta wait for light then figure out how to get pics from iPad to thread.

Oops!
Old 01-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #5
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, I'm confused...or drunk.