Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: hi lift

Old 01-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #1
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: hi lift

Hi lift for sale, doesn't look the best, but works well
local pick up only $40
Old 01-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I need one. Too bad I'm on the wrong side of the country. GLWS. In the unlikely event you decide to ship, I'll buy it.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlooney View Post
Damn I need one. Too bad I'm on the wrong side of the country. GLWS. In the unlikely event you decide to ship, I'll buy it.
Pm'd
Old 02-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #4

bump
Old 02-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #5

bump
Old 02-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #6
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it! I never thought I'd use mine but it ended up saving me hours of time
Old 02-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Keep it! I never thought I'd use mine but it ended up saving me hours of time
ehhh i want one of the aluminium jacks
Old 02-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #8

bump, some one local come buys this!
Old 03-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #9
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
how tall is it
Old 03-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #10

48"
Old 03-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #11
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
how tall is it
thats what she said
Old 03-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #12

Some one come buy this, it's just taking up space