LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth

Old 01-28-2013, 08:27 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth

Edit: SOLD!

Selling the truck, so I took out my Parrot bluetooth to make sure it went to a good TW.com home. This worked amazingly well the entire time I owned it... better than the bluetooth that came in my wife's Lexus RX330, even.

Parrot has come out with a newer version (the CK3100), but I don't see a difference in the models from what I find online. The newer ones are $160ish, but you can find CK3000s for about $100 on ebay and other sites.

I'm asking $75 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 for mine. If you want tracking/insurance, you can get them. I prefer PayPal money sent as a gift so there's no fees. (See attachment.)

I seriously loved this bluetooth. If my new car didn't already have bluetooth, I would have moved this thing over.

Attached Thumbnails
FS: Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth-paypal.png  
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Friday - Payday BUMP TTT
Old 02-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #3
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
Im assuming this wont work on an aftermarket head unit? Are you able to stream music via bluetooth with this
Old 02-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #4

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I think it will work on an aftermarket unit, but it might not be plug and play. You might need an adapter or something. (Sorry I can't be more helpful.)

I went to Parrot's webpage for this device and poked around... I don't think this bluetooth allows you to stream music. The user guide is there, too. It's an 80 page PDF (2.7MB download).
Old 02-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #6

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. Plug and Play. Pretty quick install. Toughest part is jamming all of the components behind the radio. It all fits, but you've gotta stick it all in just right.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #8

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
No steering wheel controls. It's controlled by the little thing that comes with it... Looks like this:

Here's where I put it in my truck:

Old 02-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #10

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Birmingham, AL... Can't easily swing by from SoCal.

Shipping shouldn't be much, though.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #12
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Hey op I assume (which I hate to do) all parts are included? Do you still have the paperwork for it as well. Tnx
Old 02-02-2013, 06:43 AM   #13

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Hey op I assume (which I hate to do) all parts are included? Do you still have the paperwork for it as well. Tnx
The picture is of the entire unit... Everything it needs to plug and play with your stock radio is included.

I don't have the paperwork, but there's a link in a post I made above (Post #4 of this thread) that takes you to the user/installation guide from the Parrot website. I think there's also a "how to install" thread around TW somewhere.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #14
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
hey man I go ahead and take it go ahead in a private message me all your information and I'm on the road right now so I'll try to do with the next couple hours
Old 02-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #16

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Oh well I guess iam many minutes behind...if the sale falls thru let me know
Old 02-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #18

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Oh well I guess iam many minutes behind...if the sale falls thru let me know
Sorry, man. Just sold it today.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #19

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Just sent the money so shouldn't be any deals falling through. If I dislike the unit or if I discover its not for me, I will shoot you a pm and sell it to you down the road. Haha
Cool tnx man.