LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

+++ForSale: Alpine CDE-9870 CD/MP3/iPod Receiver

Old 01-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow +++ForSale: Alpine CDE-9870 CD/MP3/iPod Receiver

It's in great shape, came out of my girls Civic. Comes with the radio itself, the box, instructions, the ipod cable, and the little metal keys to get the radio out of the car.

Yours for $89 shipped, OBO. Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer, but if I accept, please don't wait a day then tell me oh shoot, buying something else... save the flaking for craigslist... we're all friends here!

I'll throw the dash kit in for free if you're picking it up!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6348795
Attached Thumbnails
+++ForSale: Alpine CDE-9870 CD/MP3/iPod Receiver-img_0417.jpg  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:47 AM   #2
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Is the price an issue?
Old 02-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
price reduction bump!