Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB PIAA 520 rock guards

Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #1
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
WTB PIAA 520 rock guards

I got a set of PIAA 520 from a neighbor like 5 years ago and two of them have rock guards but two don't. I've been pricing them online and they are pretty dang expensive. Hoping to find someone on here looking to get rid of theirs for a reasonable price. Let me know!

Looking (hoping) to get some just like the ones i already have.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What is the size of the lenz? I have some just have to dig them out. They are new.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon has them for $18-20/ea. Not sure what kind of pricing you were finding elsewhere.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayTacoma View Post
What is the size of the lenz? I have some just have to dig them out. They are new.
Lights are 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Amazon has them for $18-20/ea. Not sure what kind of pricing you were finding elsewhere.

Yeah, amazon and eBay were both around that pricing. I was just thinking that maybe someone didn't want theirs anymore or something and wanted to get rid of theirs for cheaper than that.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #5
reastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to all
Name: Adam
reastiebeagle's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set laying around somewhere...you can have them for free if I can find them, you just pay the shipping. I'll PM you tomorrow afternoon to let you know if I found them or not.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:43 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by reastiebeagle View Post
I have a set laying around somewhere...you can have them for free if I can find them, you just pay the shipping. I'll PM you tomorrow afternoon to let you know if I found them or not.

AWESOME!! Thanks!