Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

21" Blitzpro Led Bar

Old 01-28-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
21" Blitzpro Led Bar

sold
Old 01-29-2013, 07:48 AM   #2
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
What's the lumen count on that?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:58 AM   #3
MarkM is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MarkM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
What's the lumen count on that?
Around 4000 I believe.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:39 AM   #4
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 01-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #5
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Would you do 100 shipped to san diego? <3
Old 01-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Would you do 100 shipped to san diego? <3
130 shipped if you want it
Old 01-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Worth it. I love mine.
So worth it!
Old 01-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #10

ttt
Old 01-30-2013, 02:15 PM   #11
bram will become famous soon enoughbram will become famous soon enough
Name: Bram
bram's Tacoma Gallery
i'll give u 150 shipped to belgium.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bram View Post
i'll give u 150 shipped to belgium.
belgium? really haha
uhm shoot me a pm with info and stuff
Old 01-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #13
HerpesJuice will become famous soon enough
HerpesJuice's Tacoma Gallery
I want it, but SLO is so far...
Old 01-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpesJuice View Post
I want it, but SLO is so far...
i actually go to school at UCSB
Old 01-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #15
bram will become famous soon enoughbram will become famous soon enough
Name: Bram
bram's Tacoma Gallery
u got pm
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #16
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Great buy. If i was local I would be buying in the morning
Old 01-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkx2fiddy View Post
yeah shipping is a hassle. Will be going to LA this weekend i believe
Old 01-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkx2fiddy View Post
yeah shipping is a hassle. Will be going to LA this weekend i believe
Old 01-31-2013, 10:02 AM   #19
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
Name: Mason
mpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
YOUR KILLING ME CHRIS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old 01-31-2013, 10:05 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpatrick View Post
YOUR KILLING ME CHRIS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Sorry man! Haha I'm the most indecisive person ever