Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT/FS: 1st Gen Red Leer Cap in Philly/Wilmington Area

Old 02-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
daward is on a distinguished road
daward's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to daward
WTT/FS: 1st Gen Red Leer Cap in Philly/Wilmington Area

I picked up a red Leer Cap off CL about two months ago. It was off an extended cab '99 with a standard bed (6'). It's currently on my white 99.

For trades, I'm looking for a set of (4) 15" BFG A/T TA's in 30's or 31's; a rear chrome bumper and seperate hitch; or cash offer.

Cap has Double T handles w/ locks on rear and side glasses. The top has provisions for a roof rack, and has an integrated 3rd brake light and dome light. Tinted side and rear glass, sliding front glass. Have keys & correct mounting hardware.

Looking to keep this local, will not ship. I'm in West Chester, PA 19382. Reply here, PM me or email me at: e.heraty@hotmail.com
Old 02-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
how much u asking? i can come out and pick it up if the price is right
Old 02-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #3
daward is on a distinguished road
daward's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to daward
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
how much u asking? i can come out and pick it up if the price is right
$425 for the cap.

I was just throwing this out there for anyone who might be local, and could use it. I know I need tires pretty soon, so that would make it a win/win for anyone local IMO

I PM'd you, thanks