LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wet Okole - Full Set for Double Cab

Old 01-30-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Wet Okole - Full Set for Double Cab

Selling my truck (see my signature), and decided to pull these out and sell separately. They're charcoal in the center with half-piping and a black TRD Off Road decal in the front seats. There is a zipper pouch on the back of both front seats.

These are for the sport seats (not the base truck seats) and they are NOT airbag compatible.

It comes with everything seen in the pictures: Both front seats, the rear seats, all headrests and the center console cover.

All are in excellent condition. I just went to the Wet Okole website and built this set and the price was $642 + shipping.

I'm asking $500 + shipping, OBO. (I'm also happy to meet somebody in Birmingham, of course.) I already have a box to ship them in, so I won't be asking anybody to pay for packaging or anything. I prefer PayPal (sent as a 'gift' - see attached).

I'm not willing to sell certain pieces separately, so please don't ask.

Send me a PM or email me at YouShouldBuyMy+WetOkoles@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Attached Thumbnails
FS: Wet Okole - Full Set for Double Cab-paypal.png  
Old 01-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is interested in splitting, i want the back seats.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:36 AM   #3
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
If anyone is interested in splitting, i want the back seats.
Interesting idea... I'd be fine w/ that. Don't mind shipping to different places if a couple of guys/gals can come to an agreement.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:58 AM   #4
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Interesting idea... I'd be fine w/ that. Don't mind shipping to different places if a couple of guys/gals can come to an agreement.
I pm'd stmpjmpr about splitting because I am interested in the front. If we can come together on a price I am in! Thanks
Old 01-31-2013, 07:31 AM   #5

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
I pm'd stmpjmpr about splitting because I am interested in the front. If we can come together on a price I am in! Thanks
If the Thunder had beaten LeBron and the Heat in the Finals, I would have GIVEN you the front seats!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:48 AM   #6
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If the Thunder had beaten LeBron and the Heat in the Finals, I would have GIVEN you the front seats!
hahaha I hear ya! They will this year man! Can we fast forward?????
Old 01-31-2013, 08:04 AM   #7
darrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to behold
darrmill's Tacoma Gallery
I see there are dibs on the fronts and backs if splitting works out. Figured I'd throw my hat in the ring for the console cover in case that happens and it's not needed by anyone else. Keep me in mind? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:05 AM   #8

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrmill View Post
I see there are dibs on the fronts and backs if splitting works out. Figured I'd throw my hat in the ring for the console cover in case that happens and it's not needed by anyone else. Keep me in mind? Thanks in advance.
If the split-it-up plan goes through and neither wants the console cover, you've got dibs. I suspect they'll want to keep it, though.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:15 AM   #9
DeerMeatTaco is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
DeerMeatTaco's Tacoma Gallery
any chance you are getting rid of those floormats?
Old 01-31-2013, 08:16 AM   #10
darrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to behold
I figure as much too, but thought it better to ask than not ask. I'm hoping one of these days I get lucky. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:23 AM   #11

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I figure as much too, but thought it better to ask than not ask. I'm hoping one of these days I get lucky. Thanks.
I just called Wet Okole (888 246-5653) and they said they sell them separately for $20 "plus around $7 shipping."

Just FYI
Old 01-31-2013, 10:15 AM   #12
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
can u post better pics of the rear? Im assuming its charcoal middle, balck on outside? hard to tell on this images you ave. thanks. I believe OKI and I can make it work with the split option.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:17 AM   #13

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Front and rear colors are exactly the same... Charcoal and black.

I don't have any more pics of the back seat on my phone or computer, but I can take some and get them posted soon (tonight or tomorrow).
Old 01-31-2013, 11:24 AM   #14

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerMeatTaco View Post
any chance you are getting rid of those floormats?
Welcome to TW!

Not getting rid of them yet. Don't have anything to put down in their place. I'll start a thread for them if I do.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:38 AM   #15

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:03 AM   #16
An FYI in case someone's search finds this discussion . . . Wet Okole won't sell the console cover on its own unless you've ordered before from them. I bought my seat covers used from people on this site. I called Wet Okole to see if I could get the console cover and they wouldn't sell it to me.

Quote:
I just called Wet Okole (888 246-5653) and they said they sell them separately for $20 "plus around $7 shipping."

Just FYI
Old 02-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #17

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
An FYI in case someone's search finds this discussion . . . Wet Okole won't sell the console cover on its own unless you've ordered before from them. I bought my seat covers used from people on this site. I called Wet Okole to see if I could get the console cover and they wouldn't sell it to me.
I believe you, but when I called yesterday to ask that question I specifically asked if I could buy it by itself. He said yes and didn't mention the condition that I must be a previous customer.

It's certainly possible that it would have come up if I started to place an order, but he didn't say it when I asked.

Good warning for potential buyers, though.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #18

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.

Shipped.

Gone.

Products Discussed in this Thread