Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

12 inch fox rear resi's WTT

Old 05-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #21
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I wish you lived closer. Too far to drive and too much to ship. Ever some out to LA or the IE?
Old 05-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #22
Jake
The Chive Turkey will become famous soon enough
Name: Jake
The Chive Turkey's Tacoma Gallery
I tend to be out in LA once or twice a month! More towards Anaheim though, love watching them Angels play. PM were could maybe work something out
Old 05-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #23
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chive Turkey View Post
I tend to be out in LA once or twice a month! More towards Anaheim though, love watching them Angels play. PM were could maybe work something out
I have a friend that lives in Glendale/Burbank. You ever go that way?
Old 05-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #24

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Also, can you give me a part number for the shocks.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #25

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have them up and down, I relocated the shocks mounts similiar to Trails Less Traveled setup. Only leaves me with about 3 and 1/2 inches of up travel, thats why I am looking for 10's
Just saw this. did you relocate your upper shock mounts to a cross member off the frame like trails less traveled?
Old 05-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #26
Jake
Yea I go out to school in that area. Ill look for a part number and yea i did end up relocating the top shock mounts, I had to go with 10 inch shocks instead which is why I am selling these
Old 05-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #27

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea I go out to school in that area. Ill look for a part number and yea i did end up relocating the top shock mounts, I had to go with 10 inch shocks instead which is why I am selling these
Damn. i was planning on doing the same thing so im sure they will be too long for me too.

try selling them on DR.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #28
Jake
Yea I had them matched the Dakars and it wasnt gonna work. Ill try DR in a few days if I dont get any other hits.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #29
Jake
bump
Old 05-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #30
Jake
BUMP!
Old 06-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #31
Jake
220 OBO. These shocks felt perfect with my Dakars and don't need to be rebuilt.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #32
Rowdy will become famous soon enough
Name: Jeb
Rowdy's Tacoma Gallery
I just measured my 03' and its right at 19.1" as she sits in the drive Dang sure hate that as I want these sort of shocks... I fear I would need a few inches shorter shock or more lift to use these... That or as mentioned already, push the upper mount up in the bed and cage around it...

I bet these would ride awesome on my truck, compaired to the stuff it has LOL... Hummm

I sure hope someone buys these before I get the plasma cutter out LOL...
Old 06-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #33
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a pm...