Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Pair of BHLM Headlights

Old 02-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Pair of BHLM Headlights

SOLD

I bought these from somebody on TW in 2008. I stuck them in my garage in the boxes and never got around to putting them on the truck. I'm selling the truck now, so these can get out of the way.

$120 + shipping gets them to you. Local pickup available in Birmingham, AL. I prefer PayPal (sent as a gift, so no fees). I'll also take cash or a certified check through the mail.

Edit: See this post for my thoughts on shipping...

Old 02-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #2
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
I like how you made a email account solely for this... haha

GLWS
Old 02-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ps14 View Post
I like how you made a email account solely for this... haha

GLWS
Thanks!

Gmail ignores anything after the +, so I created an account "YouShouldBuyMy@gmail.com" and for everything I sell (my truck, these headlights, the bluetooth, the Wet Okoles, etc.) I just add +BHLM, +Tacoma, etc. and set filters in the account so I know what people are emailing about.

Pretty cool. Love Gmail.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Thanks!

Gmail ignores anything after the +, so I created an account "YouShouldBuyMy@gmail.com" and for everything I sell (my truck, these headlights, the bluetooth, the Wet Okoles, etc.) I just add +BHLM, +Tacoma, etc. and set filters in the account so I know what people are emailing about.

Pretty cool. Love Gmail.
Free bump just to say that's one of the niftiest things I have seen. Haha never knew you could do that. Just to ask now since someone probably will later, how is the seal on these? Have you ever tested to see if there's a leak?
Old 02-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #5

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Just to ask now since someone probably will later, how is the seal on these? Have you ever tested to see if there's a leak?
I haven't tested. I'm not kidding when I say I bought these then they sat in the garage... I had to cut tape off the box of one just to take the pictures.

Absolute worst case scenerio is somebody buys, takes apart, and re-seals, right?
Old 02-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #7

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Good-looking truck in your signature…

It will be tomorrow before I can figure out what shipping would be.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:42 AM   #9

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Are these OEM and are the lenses crystal?
These are OEM headlights. If that means the lenses are crystal, then yes. (Sorry... I don't know much about the OEM headlights.)
Old 02-03-2013, 08:46 AM   #10
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
he was meaning no scratches, I would love to pick these up but money tells me no. sold my oem ones a while back kicking myself ever since.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #11

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I've gotten a number of questions about shipping... I'm happy to help as much as I can, but I don't want to go to the Post Office with a list of 10 zip codes and get prices to ship them various places.

Here's what I know... In April 2008 it cost about $21 total to ship the two boxes from Virginia to Alabama via USPS parcel post. I can't imagine it would cost much more than that now. (I'm using the same boxes, and most of the same stuffing, so the weight should be the same.)

Here's what I'll do: Pay me $120 for the lights and $30 for shipping. I'll refund unused shipping money, and I'll eat any additional expense... SO if it costs $20 to ship them, then I'll send $10 back to you. If it cost $40 to ship them, then the extra $10 is on me.

Again, I CAN'T IMAGINE that it will cost more than $20-25 to ship these things anywhere in the lower 48.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:48 AM   #12

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
he was meaning no scratches, I would love to pick these up but money tells me no. sold my oem ones a while back kicking myself ever since.
Oh... Gotcha. Thanks!

The lenses aren't perfect, but they look as good as the ones on my truck now.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:11 AM   #13

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Sold