Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

>>> MAGNAFLOW OFF BRAND MUFFLER CHEAP! <<<

Old 02-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Talking >>> MAGNAFLOW OFF BRAND MUFFLER CHEAP! <<<

I am selling this Magnaflow off brand muffler since I am deciding to go a different route with my truck. This IS NOT a Magnaflow, however it produces the same sound. It's the same thing without the Magnaflow brand name.

It's 2.5 inlet and 2.5 outlet. Fits on stock exhaust piping with no modifications. It sounds great!

Will sell for $25 + shipping costs. Will use USPS. Located in 714 area of Southern California, can meet up too!

I don't have any personal sound clips from my truck, but it sounds very very similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2uXO5nojg

Let me know if you are interested! Thanks

Old 02-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Would this work on a 3.4 v6?
Old 02-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #4
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

davidjmay - PMed

PcBuilder14 - It would cost abot $15-17
Old 02-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #5
JimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JC
JimmyCee's Tacoma Gallery
pm"d
Old 02-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #6

Pms replied, bumping as well