1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005 Tacoma V6 4x4 Access Cab for sale!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by wareagle1, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Feb 3, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    wareagle1

wareagle1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Fayetteville, TN
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra DC 5.7
    notta
    Hello everyone, I've decided to sell my '05 Tacoma due to my growing family. It just rolled over to 163K on the odometer. It's in excellent condition, never been off-road, no leaks of any kind, never been smoked in. Oil has been changed with synthetic every 4k. Brand new wheels and tires, both have less than 9k on them. Just installed a new Katzkin leather interior, and a new stereo. The stereo consists of 6.5" Infinity Kappa components in the front doors and an Infinity Reference 8" sub in the back, powered by an Alpine 74wx4 class D amplifier, controlled by a Kenwood Excelon cd player with USB and remote, all brand new and just installed less that 500 miles ago. I'm the second owner of this truck, and there has never been any accidents of any kind. Motor is smooth and solid, and the transmission shifts smoothly. 4x4 works as it should. There is no rust on the frame or body. The suspension has also been redone, with Bilstein 5100's at all four corners. The front has OME 883's set at .85 on the shocks, which provided 2" of lift, and the back has a custom AAL that gives the rear a solid 2.25"s of lift, and the truck rides better now than it did stock. The new suspension has less than 3k miles on it. I replaced the stock muffler with a Magnaflow, and the truck sounds great, not annoying or loud, just has a nice growl. There is a black Manix bull bar with headlight protection on the front, with 2 KC Daylighter off-road halogen lights ran to a rocker switch in a factory location on the dash. I've always taken great care of my truck, kept it washed and waxed and vacuumed etc. The truck also comes with a full set of Husky liner floor mats, and have been in place since the original owner bought the truck new, so the carpet and original mats look brand new with no stains or odors. The truck runs and drives great, it's been my daily driver for close to two years now, and never had the first problem with it. Let me know if you need any additional pictures or have any questions.

$13600 obo. Thanks

photo 1(1).jpg
    photo 1(2).jpg
    photo 2(1).jpg
    photo 3(1).jpg
    photo 2(2).jpg

2. Feb 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    wareagle1

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Fayetteville, TN
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra DC 5.7
    notta
  3. Feb 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM
    Monster Coma

Monster Coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Pittsburgh, PA/Houston, TX
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
    May wanna post the miles, and just remember the b/s/t rules (1 bump per day) other than that GLWS!

And free bump

4. Feb 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM
    wareagle1

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Fayetteville, TN
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra DC 5.7
    notta
    Thanks for the heads up, thanks for the bump.

5. Feb 6, 2013 at 7:54 AM
    wareagle1

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Fayetteville, TN
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra DC 5.7
    notta

Products Discussed in

To Top