Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 2005-2011 toyota tacoma Colormatched RAD RED rear bumper

Old 02-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Cool WTB 2005-2011 toyota tacoma Colormatched RAD RED rear bumper

Looking for a radiant red color matched rear bumper for a 2005-2011 toyota tacoma. Would prefer to deal locally, but would be more than willing to pay for shipping!

Post pics of what ya got because...

Old 02-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
bump ill throw in my chrome bumper as well plus cash money!!
Old 02-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #5
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Dude, calm down! You don't need soo many bumps! You want the pads and all?
Old 02-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #6
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Paint the one you have.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #7
I'd rather be fishing..

SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Dude, calm down! You don't need soo many bumps! You want the pads and all?
Yep sure do but i only bumped once every 24 hours or longer...
Old 02-09-2013, 11:26 PM   #8
I'd rather be fishing..

SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Paint the one you have.
What would be the best way to paint it? Sand blast and powdercoat or red line x?
Old 02-10-2013, 07:27 AM   #9
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A shop should paint that for about $175. That's good paint and clear coat. If you want to do it yourself, I would blast it first then get a good self etch primer in a can. See if you can find the color match paint from duplicolor for the red. Use light coats until complete coverage is obtained. Then use a clear in a can. You can do this yourself for about $50 if you had a blaster. If you want it powder coated ask a shop around you how much they want. I wouldn't put bed liner on the bumper. I'm not a fan of the rhino stuff on the ext of a vehicle. That's just me.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #10
I'd rather be fishing..

SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A shop should paint that for about $175. That's good paint and clear coat. If you want to do it yourself, I would blast it first then get a good self etch primer in a can. See if you can find the color match paint from duplicolor for the red. Use light coats until complete coverage is obtained. Then use a clear in a can. You can do this yourself for about $50 if you had a blaster. If you want it powder coated ask a shop around you how much they want. I wouldn't put bed liner on the bumper. I'm not a fan of the rhino stuff on the ext of a vehicle. That's just me.
I would have to bring it to a blaster i dont have ready access to one but know a guy that knows a guy sort of thing. Do you have experiance with the longevity of this sort of thing? And props for the advice
Old 02-11-2013, 07:18 AM   #11
I paint stuff everyday. That's all I do for the first few steps of the water transfer process. It's prep, prime, base coat, film pattern, and clear coat. Look at the link in my sig(above Katy Perry) to see what I do. I paint cars and glass body parts on the side. If you weren't forever away from CA I'd offer some help for ya.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #12
I'd rather be fishing..

SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I paint stuff everyday. That's all I do for the first few steps of the water transfer process. It's prep, prime, base coat, film pattern, and clear coat. Look at the link in my sig(above Katy Perry) to see what I do. I paint cars and glass body parts on the side. If you weren't forever away from CA I'd offer some help for ya.
Alright ill give it a shot proably over spring break so i dont have to run over creation without a bumper. Yea bama is a damn good ways from Cali never veen west of texas myself I appreatate the advice. And i am pretty good with a rattle can if i must say a regular Picasso.