Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Craigslist Trucks

Old 02-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist Trucks

Post up your favorite Craigslist/ebay trucks here
Old 02-05-2009, 02:47 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I called up this guy to see if he would sell his camper shell separately. I'll call him back in a few days to see if he has given it any thought.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/1015675196.html
Old 02-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1021192480.html

Old 02-05-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
Very nice Chris.
I know its a Ford, but DAM! Thing is restored nicely.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
1987 Toyota extended cab 4 wheel drive pickup truck. Truck is lifted with 34 in tires. Straight body with no rust. 5 speed, 22 R motor with Weber carburetor. $3000 OBO (Ocala, FL)
Old 02-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #7
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
1994 Tacoma 4x4, green, V6:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/996403636.html

Old 02-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

My auto class is in the process of restoring one of those.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
This guy is over on TTORA and this is a badass rig.

[/URL]

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1021520976.html
holy crap! It looks like his front wheel fell off!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #12
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very nice. If I had a boat load of money, I'd use that as my truck and pick up a 4Runner for my daily driver.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Very nice. If I had a boat load of money, I'd use that as my truck and pick up a 4Runner for my daily driver.
I think he was only asking 14,500. Not a bad price.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #14
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think he was only asking 14,500. Not a bad price.
no, but I'd then have to by a daily driver. I wouldn't want to run that thing to the ground.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #18
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
I need to book a flight to Minneapolis!