Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

How can I ship fender flares?

Old 02-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
How can I ship fender flares?

I dunno if this is the right place, but I am looking at having some fender flares shipped, and trying to to find the best way and price.

Has anyone shipped flares before, what kind of box should I use? Also, how much are they to ship? thanks

P.s. I posted this in off-topic with no luck, so just looking for a little more exposure. Thanks
Old 02-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Greyhound is your best bet. There is a station in NOHO off Lankershim/Magnolia you can drop off at.

You'll have to bubble wrap those fenders well and protect it with all intentions of if being thrown around.

You might get lucky and obtain a box from a Body shop or Toyota Dealership. However that depends on your luck and commitment on stopping by a few times.

If not, you'd have to custom make a box.