Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Kenwood KNA-G610 Navigation system

Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FS: Kenwood KNA-G610 Navigation system

SOLD

Hi folks,

I have a Kenwood KNA-G610 navigation system for sale. I never got around to installing it on my truck as I generally use my iPhone for navigation. This works on Kenwood DVD units as it is an add-on navigation module, giving you in-dash navigation. This unit used Garmin Navigation.

It's brand new, never used. I have opened the box as I planned on installing it but like I said, I never got around to it. Comes with all the installation manuals, documents, wires, etc. that came in the box new.

Price: $250 OBO + shipping (These are going for $360+shipping)

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Kenwood KNA-G610 Navigation system-photo.jpg   FS: Kenwood KNA-G610 Navigation system-photo1.jpg   FS: Kenwood KNA-G610 Navigation system-photo2.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
does this piece work with the older double din nav units like a 7015 and does it support traffic display on the nav?
Old 02-10-2013, 11:16 AM   #4
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtTaco View Post
does this piece work with the older double din nav units like a 7015 and does it support traffic display on the nav?
I don't believe it will, the manual says it will only connect with 2010 and later models.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #20
d9lowe has much to be proud ofd9lowe has much to be proud ofd9lowe has much to be proud ofd9lowe has much to be proud ofd9lowe has much to be proud ofd9lowe has much to be proud ofd9lowe has much to be proud ofd9lowe has much to be proud ofd9lowe has much to be proud ofd9lowe has much to be proud of

d9lowe's Tacoma Gallery
Put it on Ebay if you want to get rid of it so bad!! Just a thought