Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: good set of projectors, retrofit, headlights w/ black housing

Old 02-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
aznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to behold

Name: Evan
aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: good set of projectors, retrofit, headlights w/ black housing

like the ad say...I'm looking for a nice set of projectors (new or used). I'm getting tired of ppl flashing me at night. I have HID 6k. and I adjusted them pretty far down already. thanks in advance! or if anyone knows a site thats reputable.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:12 PM   #3
aznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to behold

aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
sweet thanks...didnt you retrofit your lights?
Old 02-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #4
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered some like new OEM headlights and ordered the Retrofit kit from the recent GB.

lol
Old 02-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #6

aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i had the time to do it...plus im afraid i might Fk it up
Old 02-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #7
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
haha, i hear ya. Here's a link im fixing to pm you to his gallery, you will take them lol i promise.