Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale - LED light tubes

Old 02-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
santas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: Strategic Sealift Officer
Name: Steve
santas212's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale - LED light tubes

SOLD!

Hey guys, i got those VM innovations LED light tube sets a while back and never got too motivated with them...

I put one under the hood. Painted up another to put it in, and chopped the ends on all of them and soldered them up nice to prep them for my once planned install...

Ive pretty much lost interest in putting them under the frame rails as i had planned, and i found some little LED's for under the bed.

SOOOOOO, who wants 3 light tubes, the VM innovations ones people were using in the bed light mods. Two long ones, and one short. pics available.

The set was like $70 with shipping i think originally... i just want them gone, but feel bad throwing them out... nothing wrong with them...

make an offer, pay for shipping, they're yours.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #3
santas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: Strategic Sealift Officer
Name: Steve
santas212's Tacoma Gallery
photos

I turned the short one over, trimmed the ends round and taped off and spray painted the back because it looks a lot better if you mount it anywhere your going to see it.
As you can see the long ones are like 46
short like 34". the lights are three color lights switching which wires get power you can select the red/green/blue. but i wired them all together which gives a wash of cool white light. (cool as in the opposite of warm white)
All the wire ends are prepped and soldered together for lighting them up as white light.
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale - LED light tubes-img_2629.jpg   For Sale - LED light tubes-img_2628.jpg   For Sale - LED light tubes-img_2627.jpg  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #5
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Tubes received and in great condition. I look forward to installing these this spring.

Thanks again.