Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Brand-new Lightforce 170 Amber Combo filters (2x)

Old 02-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Brand-new Lightforce 170 Amber Combo filters (2x)

No longer for sale

For sale is a set of 2 brand-new (never taken out of the box!) amber Lightforce 170 combo filters. Ordered from Sierra Expeditions, just arrived at my house 10 minutes ago. Opened the box and realized I ordered amber, not yellow like I meant to.

Thought I would post these up on TW to see if anyone was interested before I see about a return to SE.

Asking $40 + shipping.

Thanks!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
nvm... decided just to return them to SE. what's a few more dollars!