Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Softopper DCSB FS/FT

Old 02-14-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Softopper DCSB FS/FT

I may be getting rid of my softopper due to the fact that my wife hates it! Dogs and I love it but my wife suggested selling it and purchasing new shocks or wheels with that money which I'm not complaining about. Softopper was rarely used. Wanting about 450 but willing to negotiate. I had the installation manual but it flew out the window while driving on the interstate! Installation is very simple. Just a set of bolts and clamps that slide threw the utility rack. No drilling required. Just a 9/16 ratchet!

Sorry for horrible iPhone quality pics.

Feeler: Softopper DCSB FS/FT-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360848046.723236.jpg
Feeler: Softopper DCSB FS/FT-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360848059.383283.jpg
Feeler: Softopper DCSB FS/FT-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360848073.178950.jpg

If you need more pictures, I will be glad to send you more.

BTW, I experienced no leaks while I've had this. The top is very good quality!

www.softopper.com says $603 shipped! only asking 450!

will entertain trades PM with offers!
Old 02-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I'm undecided on these. Tempting
Old 02-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
KnivesOneOne
KnivesOneOne is on a distinguished road
Air Force: A1C
Name: Miguel
KnivesOneOne's Tacoma Gallery
Would you mind calling or texting for softtopper?
Old 02-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Man, I'm undecided on these. Tempting
Haha come get it!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:39 PM   #5
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnivesOneOne View Post
Would you mind calling or texting for softtopper? 505-304-3611
Texting
Old 02-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #6
YakiddyYak is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aviation
Name: Trent
YakiddyYak's Tacoma Gallery
Do you live in maple bay in va beach? Haha I used to live there ant it looks like it. Also would you be interested in a Yakima roof rack system?
Old 02-15-2013, 02:03 AM   #7
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakiddyYak View Post
Do you live in maple bay in va beach? Haha I used to live there ant it looks like it. Also would you be interested in a Yakima roof rack system?
Haha yeah that's the place! Pm me with pics
Old 02-15-2013, 12:43 PM   #8
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #9
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #10
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE: need to sell!! Bump!
Old 02-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #11
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if you decided to ship! GLWS!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #12
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Got a few local PMs already. Thanks for the interest! I will let you know if anything falls through
Old 02-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #13
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!