LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Rigid Dually D2's - Driving Beam (NIB)

Old 02-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Rigid Dually D2's - Driving Beam (NIB)

I have a new Rigid light that I am willing to sell. Driving Beam and is brand new in the box. I need this to sell this asap so shoot me an offer.

D2 Single - $120 Shipped $100 Local picked up Retails for $199.99 + shipping from Rigid
Old 02-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
The d2 are $109 each new from rigid just a heads up
Old 02-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #3
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
do you mean $189?
Old 02-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #4
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
do you mean $189?
Actually, they're $199 for each light.

http://www.rigidindustries.com/D2-LE...ng-p/d2-dr.htm

GLWS!
Old 02-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #5
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Incorrect.

The Dually's are 109, the Dually D2's are 199.99.

The D2's in this thread have double the lumen output of a dually. (however the new D2's that are available for 199.99 are >3000 lumens)

Dually: 1300 lumen
Dually D2's (original): 2600 lumen <-- (posted)
Old 02-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan DCFS View Post
Incorrect.

The Dually's are 109, the Dually D2's are 199.99.

The D2's in this thread have double the lumen output of a dually. (however the new D2's that are available for 199.99 are >3000 lumens)

Dually: 1300 lumen
Dually D2's (original): 2600 lumen <-- (posted)
Really? Let me research.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #7

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Just got off the phone with rigid and they told me that the lumen output just changed a very short time ago. The prices between the two are the same. The reason for the higher output is because they found a way to use the board more efficiently. He also said that if you were to compare them side to side you could not tell a difference in brightness. They mainly did this change for the specs.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #8
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGO4LOW View Post
Just got off the phone with rigid and they told me that the lumen output just changed a very short time ago. The prices between the two are the same. The reason for the higher output is because they found a way to use the board more efficiently. He also said that if you were to compare them side to side you could not tell a difference in brightness. They mainly did this change for the specs.
Good to know.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #9
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry I meant to say the d1 is 109 and the d2 is 199 sorry for the confusion.....
Old 02-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Either way no matter the price.. pm him for your price suggestions and stop posting in his thread about price unless you are asking to buy.. if you have a problem with that read the rules.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #11

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry I meant to say the d1 is 109 and the d2 is 199 sorry for the confusion.....
No prob!
Old 02-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Either way no matter the price.. pm him for your price suggestions and stop posting in his thread about price unless you are asking to buy.. if you have a problem with that read the rules.
Yo I was letting him know out of courtesy dick......
Old 02-15-2013, 05:35 PM   #13

It was my mistake geez fu*kin sue me
Old 02-15-2013, 05:35 PM   #14
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm not being a dick.. read the rules.. it clearly states pm the op for price suggestions and don't post them in the thread..
Old 02-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #15

Well I took it as being a dick.....especially when u tell me to stop posting in someone else's thread.....ill do what I want sorry to break your heart if the seller has a problem he can tell me himself and I'm pretty sure he doesn't from his previous post......who are you the forum nazi?? Thank you for your input ill go read all the rules now and make sure I abide by them 100% as I'm sure you do....good day
Old 02-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #16

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Quote:
Lets keep the arguments to a minimum and lol. Thanks guys!
Old 02-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGO4LOW View Post
Lets keep the arguments to a minimum and lol. Thanks guys!
GLWS op
Old 02-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #18

Sorry glws
Old 02-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #19

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
No prob guys. Who wants to buy these?
They are literally BRAND NEW. I'm negociable on the prices. Just don't want to lose out too much since I haven't even taken them out of the boxes.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #20

If I didn't just purchase a shit ton of lights from the jasper group buy i would be all over it.....ill spread the word