LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 42" Tough-Light Combo LED Bar

Old 02-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Talking FS: 42" Tough-Light Combo LED Bar

Hey TW,
I'm looking to sell a 42" Tough-Light Black Series LED Bar with Combo Pattern at 16,600 Lumens that I got when I hosted a group buy for Tough-Light on dezertrangers. I hate to see it go, but I could use the money.

I'm looking to get $450 OBO SHIPPED (lower 48) for this 42" bar.

Payment to be made via PayPal.

I've never had the guts to drill into my roof to mount this, and it was only hooked up for the photo. It will be shipped in the original box with all of the included hardware and mounts.

There is a small imperfection in the reflector bowl of one of the led's and is pictured in the final picture in the lower right led.

All of the specs and 3 year warranty info can be found here:
http://shop.tough-light.com/Tough-Li...42INCHBARS.htm

Old 02-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump!

$425 OBO shipped!
Old 02-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
DC TRD MallRunner

BUMP!

$400 OBO SHIPPED

...will also trade for 01-04 fiberglass front fenders.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:07 AM   #4
DC TRD MallRunner

Bump!

Someone make an offer!
Old 02-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #5
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
are those mounts on the sides the brackets that mounts into the roof or do some still need to be made?

I get paid on Friday
Old 02-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #6
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
are those mounts on the sides the brackets that mounts into the roof or do some still need to be made?

I get paid on Friday
They are the mounts that would go to the roof and can be flipped inwards or outwards. They have rubber on the bottom to protect the paint, and includes all of the allen keys and hardware.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #7
DC TRD MallRunner

SOLD to Trigo!
Old 02-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #9
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Congrats... Im just wondering.... why did it look green or am i just going crazy!
haha..I noticed that too. I just took it with my iPhone, so that is probably why. It is a super bright white in person...6000k.