Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: iPhone 5 [AT&T], not so good condition

Old 02-17-2013, 07:55 AM   #1
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: iPhone 5 [AT&T], not so good condition

Was on my bike on the highway going the speed limit and my phone fell out of my pocket, any who this is the aftermath. The phone still works, it just has some heavy cosmetic damage.

Usually when I break my phone screen I just fix it, after looking at the prices of the screen I am just curious of what I can get for this phone in it's current condition. Not sure what it's worth, but per forum rules I have to include a price, $500 OBO. Located in Houston.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Power it on! Then snap photo... $100
Old 02-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #3
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Wowserz. no insurance ?
Old 02-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Power it on! Then snap photo... $100
I think it's worth a bit more than that. The screen is $180 to fix, I was just throwing the idea around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Wowserz. no insurance ?
Meh, no insurance.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:14 AM   #5
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Your right, it is a 180 fix. Plus the 100 I offered, - I can get a used one for ~300-350 off CL locally.

Got a pic with it charging and powered on?
Old 02-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #6
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Ill give you a pack of chewed trident layers every body loves trident layers
Old 02-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #7
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your right, it is a 180 fix. Plus the 100 I offered, - I can get a used one for ~300-350 off CL locally.

Got a pic with it charging and powered on?
I'd like to see an iPhone 5 for $300.. lol, post up some links.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #8
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Ill give you a pack of chewed trident layers every body loves trident layers

Good luck getting $500 for that.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #9
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Actually I spoke too soon, I found one:

http://houston.craigslist.org/mob/3623786893.html

Although mines in better shape.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #10
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post

Good luck getting $500 for that.
No one in their right mind would pay $500 for this phone, I have to put a price per forum rules..
Old 02-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #11
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
People are such tight-asses. Obviously hes not looking to get $500 for this.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:32 AM   #12
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Sarcasm doesn't come across the internet very well...

Anyway. glws.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #13
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I would post some of the local stuff. But As you saw, there out there. Especially in higher populated areas.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #14
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'd offer 501. But I already have one so ill pass GLWS red
Old 02-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #15
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would post some of the local stuff. But As you saw, there out there. Especially in higher populated areas.
Didn't click on the link did you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I'd offer 501. But I already have one so ill pass GLWS red
No you wouldn't d-bag Actually I think I'll keep the phone and wait for ifixit to have the screens in stock, I'm not much for losing money unnecessarily.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #16
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
check cnn.cn too. I used to order bulk from them when I had a repair shop. EBAY also.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #17
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
so... $105?
Old 02-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #18
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping it, just realized this is in the wrong section too.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #19
rrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: Richard
rrh_2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'd like to see an iPhone 5 for $300.. lol, post up some links.
Got mine for 215 haha