Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

King 2.5x8" Coilovers w/ 500lb springs

Old 02-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
King 2.5x8" Coilovers w/ 500lb springs

sold
Old 02-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #3
Marks fucking mechanic
Mudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
Mudsaucecoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
WANT!!!!!

Damn you...dslr or these....
Ohhh get thoes monty!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #4
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Not a spec of corrosion and heims are nice and tight.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good price! Those top threads could easily be cleaned up with a file and a little elbow grease!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #6
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
So what height suspension are these? 8" - Excuse my ignorance.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #8
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
So what height suspension are these? 8" - Excuse my ignorance.
No worries, they are for long travel suspension kits (height depends on kit 3-4"). These will not fit in the stock coil bucket with the stock lower control arms.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:42 PM   #9
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
They are 8" travel shocks. Stock is around 6. You can NOT run these without a long travel kit.

OP: how much for just the shock. I need a higher rate coil. Also what's the valving?
I would really like to sell as a whole. I wouldn't be able able to tell you the valving other than they came from the front of a LT 2nd gen tacoma. My fox's have the valving engraved on them and these kings dont have anything that would help figure that out.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #11
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
LCA's n UCA's yep. I understand now. Plus more work. I need to hang with more off roaders to learn more.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #13
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Sold