Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1st Gen Xtra Cab 10" Sub box

Old 02-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1st Gen Xtra Cab 10" Sub box

SOLD! For sale is my custom made 10" subwoofer box for 1st gen tacomas. I made it for my '00 xtra cab. It is around .7 cubic ft interior space, double-plated face, and I run a Pioneer shallow mount in it. It fits in between the back seats as you can see below, and both back seats are completely usable; I have fit 4 people in my truck no problem before, and the seatelt things in the center are still easily accessible. It also allows both back seats to fold up for access to the under-seat compartments. Looking to get 60 bucks for it, or 120 for both the sub and the box. Located in Orange county, no shipping.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also willing to sell the sub and box together. $140 total
Old 02-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #3
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick, if it was for 2nd gen i'd buy it
Old 02-21-2013, 12:31 AM   #4
Jake
The Chive Turkey will become famous soon enough
Name: Jake
The Chive Turkey's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested, and will be in orange county this sunday.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #5

Awesome! Sub and box unit? Or just the box?
Old 02-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #6

Willing to go down to 120 for the whole unit. GREAT bass for anybody on a budget!